Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soymaxxed British reporter from the BBC asks Moroccan Captain if her team mates supported changing Faggotry laws in her country.

someone should ask western players about their country’s morals, like genociding native indians, mass enslaving blacks, spreading faggotry and cuckoldry around the globe, etc.

I’m sick of these western cucks being able to moralize all day and everyone else has to take it because they are weaker loser nations economically and militarily.

I’m sick of these western cucks being able to moralize all day and everyone else has to take it because they are weaker loser nations economically and militarily.
The weaker you are the more they moralize you to death. Notice this wasn’t asked once at the Men’s World Cup.
@Made in Heaven

Last edited:
The weaker you are the more they moralize you to death. Notice this wasn’t asked once at the Men’s World Cup.
@Made in Heaven
No western journalists says shit to China anymore because there will be hell to pay.

like genociding native indians, mass enslaving blacks
injuns lost fair and square and the niggers enslaved and sold each other

it's not like most white people would be mad over this lol, they'll say they're sorry and move on

someone should ask western players about their country’s morals, like genociding native indians, mass enslaving blacks, spreading faggotry and cuckoldry around the globe, etc.

true

injuns lost fair and square and the niggers enslaved and sold each other

it's not like most white people would be mad over this lol, they'll say they're sorry and move on
Who cares, just attack the Westerners or else the journalists will think somehow they have moral superiority when they do it to non-westerners. They should know how the world really feels, including using the leftists own ideas against them.

No1 requirement of being a journalist is to be a homo I'm happy AI is making them redundant

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back