Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soys Turning Against Each Other: LGBTQ Zoomercel ropes after sexual harassment accusations.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
1644438966746-jpeg.1532558

1644439120352-jpeg.1532565

A talented student hanged himself after he was treated like a 'monster' by fellow pupils over a claim he asked to touch a girl's breast at a sleepover, an inquest heard.

Max Thurnell-Read, 15, was investigated by police who concluded he was not guilty 'in any way shape or form' and the complaint was dropped, the hearing was told.

But despite this, the teenager was vilified online and bombarded with 'toxic' and 'vile' messages from pupils at The Arnewood School in New Milton, Hampshire.

His mother, Tracy Stevens, sobbed as she told the inquest how her musically gifted son was 'frightened' of going to school because the situation was like a 'witch hunt'.

She said: 'The four weeks leading to his death with the messages he received ultimately led to his decision to take his own life.'

A coroner said she hoped all those involved would 'reflect on the power of their words' and the schoolboy had 'not done anything wrong'.

OvER for Gaymaxxers jfl

Dont u ever treat foids with respect. If u see them. spit on them or harass them. They have the power in society. Keep treating them like trash. This is what all femoids wants u to do. To be a slave wageslaving cuck for feminists

He is a faggot nothing of value lost :feelsYall:

Fucking hell a police investigación really went underway because a 15 yo asked to touch a girls breast.
Jfl

Meanwhile young chads are getting there dick sucked by teen foids as we speak
That's not even my point, the amount of shielding women receive these days is insane

:feelsPop:

Kinds feel sorry for the kid tbh. If it happens to him, then incels will end up being lynched like blacks if a foid dislikes you
This is why I strongly recommend NEETmaxxing or working from home to any incel who can afford it.

A coroner said she hoped all those involved would 'reflect on the power of their words' and the schoolboy had 'not done anything wrong'.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

This is the power of jews. They are witnessing right in front of their eyes that these people have murdered this boy and still this is the harshest thing he is able to say to them.
Instead of calling them murderers and bringing them to court and sending them to prison for 20 years, he says this.
And if he so much as touched any of them in response to the torture he was enduring he would have been sent to prison.

The west is indeed a horrifying dystopia. It's worst than any book or movie that has every been made about dystopias. It's beyond over for all westerncels.

blonde hair and red hair on male = massive failo

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

Fucking hell a police investigación really went underway because a 15 yo asked to touch a girls breast.
Jfl
cursed planet. As a male in 2022, you must never interact with a female without cameras around. Never touch a female either. I would say even avoid handshakes, tell them your scacred of covid.

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
true

Last edited:
White knights and online simps are the worst kind of humans to exist. Was he a gay or what? Why he wanted to touch boobs?

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
Blonde guy needs to be at least a chadlite while redhead a Chad to pull it off.

Lol fucking ass faggot, should have rope earlier
credits to @Ritalincel
3kj4btbxlvb81

He’s braver than me. I wished I had the balls to ropemaxx
Meanwhile young chads are getting there dick sucked by teen foids as we speak
Ragefuel:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Should've discovered the block button

something similar happened to me

JFL, he listened to soytards who said consent is the most important thing in the world and he still got screwed over. Chad would have just grabbed those boobs and the foid would be into it

This reminds me of a post I made a few days ago that also took place in the UK. Some Chad is being treated as a rapist by society despite the fact that the authorities refused to pursue prosecution him as a rapist due to lack of evidence. Associating with foids in the West is a game of minesweeper, incel or not. Chad just gets away with things easier due to halo effect

Dont u ever treat foids with respect. If u see them. spit on them or harass them. They have the power in society. Keep treating them like trash. This is what all femoids wants u to do. To be a slave wageslaving cuck for feminists

jwesus christ why are euros so cucked

Jfl
Women's rights and #MeToo will be the downfall of humanity :feelsclown:

Are we sure this is not a tranny dyke? :lul:

>anti-brexit sticker
>fag flag
>autistic
>ginger
And nothing of value was lost.

Still, pretty incredible how brootal zoomers are, dogpiling some dude over accusations of asking to touch a girl's fucking boob of all things. So brootal it pushed him to an hero :shock:. Zoomers are fucking awful, man.

Harassed over that? Society is soy.
>anti-brexit sticker
>fag flag
>autistic
>ginger

Still, pretty incredible how brootal zoomers are, dogpiling some dude over accusations of asking to touch a girl's fucking boob of all things. So brootal it pushed him to an hero :shock:. Zoomers are fucking awful, man.
Umm…. autism shouldn’t be listed as one of the reasons for all this since that’s out of his control and not all autistic people are bad.

Last edited:
Kinds feel sorry for the kid tbh. If it happens to him, then incels will end up being lynched like blacks if a foid dislikes you
foids already dislike incels

Touching someone's boobs is not a crime.

jfl, just emigrate theory

>anti-brexit sticker
>fag flag
>autistic
>ginger

Fuck you then, I have done nothing wrong to you. I have Asperger syndrome and by that logic, I deserve to kill myself too since you listed autism as one of the good reasons he killed himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back