Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Spain: a country where neurotypical liars are rewarded with welfare benefits. Me, on the other hand, suffering 24/7 while being under poverty line.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Title. Self-explanatory. I'm tired, I'm really fucking tired of everything.

Literally neurotypical friendhaver-type liars are on welfare benefits, while really disabled people like I silently suffer 24/7 without welfare check. Just fucking great. What a great fucking joke, you sick WEF politicians.

Last edited:
i have a literal physical deformity and the government never gave me a single penny. i didn't even get any advantages or even some kind of "special" treatment for it and they still give cum drinking toilets money for having minor mental fuckery
rbvhkmaebvuaehfvimdsbvmiebfvebfvfjvndkfjvnskvndmkvjkdqmvdfmvi^vùrfivebvirzbvfvb yoyoyoyoyoyoy

i didnt know you were from Spain aswell: i thought you were from Syria or Irak jfl

I know a guy who larps being schizo just to get neetbux

¿Eres moro?

i have a literal physical deformity and the government never gave me a single penny. i didn't even get any advantages or even some kind of "special" treatment for it and they still give cum drinking toilets money for having minor mental fuckery
rbvhkmaebvuaehfvimdsbvmiebfvebfvfjvndkfjvnskvndmkvjkdqmvdfmvi^vùrfivebvirzbvfvb yoyoyoyoyoyoy
Yet they label us as highly dangerous and radicalized. No wonder why, you fucking WEF cocksucking soyciety boomers pieces of shit (for all the lurkers/outsiders on this thread). Fuck it. I really hope nuclear war occurs sooner or later.

Last edited:
I know a guy who larps being schizo just to get neetbux
I bet that guy has many friends and occasional sex. I'm wrong or I'm right?

The thing is, even if I "LARP" (how do you fucking lie while attending a disability review? however, i've been sincere)... while being forced since my teenage years with both antipsychotics and Jewish castration pills... yet I received 0 euros. Nice, just fucking nice.

Title. Self-explanatory. I'm tired, I'm really fucking tired of everything.

Literally neurotypical friendhaver-type liars are on welfare benefits, while really disabled people like I silently suffer 24/7 without welfare check. Just fucking great. What a great fucking joke, you sick WEF politicians.
How prominent is feminism there? Heard it's pretty bad.

Tbh it's the same everywhere. Here in the UK it's an awful welfare system where most people just fake illnesses and shit.

How prominent is feminism there? Heard it's pretty bad.
Most feminist country in the world. Spanish females (zoomers) are Chad-only/HTN-only and/or social butterfly-only.

I bet that guy has many friends and occasional sex. I'm wrong or I'm right?

The thing is, even if I "LARP" (how do you fucking lie while attending a disability review? however, i've been sincere)... while being forced since my teenage years with both antipsychotics and Jewish castration pills... yet I received 0 euros. Nice, just fucking nice.
he looks like a loner but i still don't like him for leeching off our already poor country

sorry for thinking you were moro, i thought it because of the ISIS shitposting

Tbh it's the same everywhere. Here in the UK it's an awful welfare system where most people just fake illnesses and shit.
I will lie then. How can be ASD (or psychotic-like disorders, for instance) not be considered serious disabilities? I have agoraphobia and I try to battle — note, even days before — ahead of my trips outdoors (like heading over my grandma's place on the weekends).

i thought it because of the ISIS shitposting
I like them due to various reasons. Does it make me a terrorist? No, perhaps a non-relevant type sympathizer. I'm planning to join them, like ever? Absolutely not, considering I'm still holding into my very few copes left... before eventually killing myself. I'm being reasonable, as of now.

he looks like a loner but i still don't like him for leeching off our already poor country
I'll probably never have a job. Trade school (formación profesional) resulted into constant failures (and a waste of money), knowing my cognitive impairments. I deserve that check, like a little retreatment into X4 Foundations on 4K with an RTX 4090 before killing myself.

I will lie then. How can be ASD (or psychotic-like disorders, for instance) not be considered serious disabilities? I have agoraphobia and I try to battle — note, even days before — ahead of my trips outdoors (like heading over my grandma's place on the weekends).
Here you need an official diagnosis (which are piss easy to get) which then gives you access to disability allowance. It must suck to have to live like that everyday though. I feel for you brocel

Here you need an official diagnosis (which are piss easy to get) which then gives you access to disability allowance. It must suck to have to live like that everyday though. I feel for you brocel
My diagnosis has been unclear to my knowledgement. During my mid-teenage years, I was suspected of being well into the psychotic spectrum (psychosis, schizophrenia) — note, there's a 'slight' correlation with ASD (misdiagnosis, perhaps)*. As of today, "high-functioning" ASD (however, I'm now starting to develop agoraphobia, limiting my outdoor trips to 4 hours per-week).

(*) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9943599/

I'll probably never have a job. Trade school (formación profesional) resulted into constant failures (and a waste of money), knowing my cognitive impairments. I deserve that check, like a little retreatment before killing myself.
Anything that you study here is worthless if you can't network (spain has the most nepotism in the EU after Portugal), im in college just to kill time. When I finish I will probably NEET or try to get a blue collar job in a rich country

Anything that you study here is worthless if you can't network (spain has the most nepotism in the EU after Portugal), im in college just to kill time. When I finish I will probably NEET or try to get a blue collar job in a rich country
I'm sure you're well above the above-average IQ range (109-117), considering your enrollment into a 4-year (public) college degree. I envy your situation (nothing personal, AFAIK). My IQ lies within the 80-85 range.

Hm. Oh!

Now you are starting to see it...

I'll go to Emergency Room soon after hanging myself.
You could always Cataloniamaxx. Proclaim yourself the new caudillo of neo-catalonia. And then proceed to get your head caved in by a riot officer from Madrid

I'm sure you're well above the above-average IQ range (109-117), considering your enrollment into a 4-year (public) college degree. I envy your situation (nothing personal, AFAIK). My IQ lies within the 80-85 range.
Someone who sends fucking hilarious ISIS videos can't have low intelligence, don't trust that jewish psyop called iq tests

You could always Cataloniamaxx. Proclaim yourself the new caudillo of neo-catalonia. And then proceed to get your head caved in by a riot officer from Madrid
There's a high chance (99.9%) I could be isolated into a psychiatric ward.

i dont believe for a moment there is any welfare in spain its too poor

don't trust that jewish psyop called iq tests
Jordan Peterson says I need to find a janitor job. Turns out, there are no janitor jobs as far as I'm concerned (saturated 0-skill career).

i dont believe for a moment there is any welfare in spain its too poor

If it wasn't because of European Union integrity (WEF), most probably.

'The weak are meat and the strong do eat.'
This clownworld based on the suffering of the weakest.

Southern Europe's economy are basically honoraury EE tier.

how cucked is spain?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back