Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spain maxxing for shortcels

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Anybody from Spain here or been to Spain?

Average height for men is only 172 -173cm or something like that. For foids 158cm

But i guess no ethnics rule in dating

Screenshot 2023 04 28 083328Screenshot 2023 04 28 083352

Aren't Portuguese shorter?
I,ve never been there tbh, I dont know. Any Iberian cels here?

But still short foids galore in Spain plus they at least better looking than SEA foids. Paradise for white manlets.

It's higher for zoomers. Still below other western countries, but in Italy you might have more chances because there the average height is a little lower.

Also height is overrated, no spanish woman will want you if you're ugly af, I heightmog 90% of males when I go out and I've gotten rejected by 2-3/10 foids

I see lots of tourists from Germany coming here to get pussy and yes they're above average height but they're also chadlite or even Chad

i am still shorter than the average for men but it doesn't really matter.
people where i live are 175-177 cm on average but you do see a ton of 6fts on the street
Aren't Portuguese shorter?
no they're pretty much the same height: 5'8" (172 cm) but spanish men are shorter than that (170 cm)

I,ve never been there tbh, I dont know. Any Iberian cels here?

But still short foids galore in Spain plus they at least better looking than SEA foids. Paradise for white manlets.
Yeah, there are a lot of short females in the Iberian Peninsula.

It's higher for zoomers. Still below other western countries, but in Italy you might have more chances because there the average height is a little lower.

Also height is overrated, no spanish woman will want you if you're ugly af, I heightmog 90% of males when I go out and I've gotten rejected by 2-3/10 foids
Where you live?

no they're pretty much the same height: 5'8" (172 cm) but spanish men are shorter than that (170 cm)
I thought it was about 172-174 for Spanish men.

How tall are you in cm?

How tall are you in cm?
Above average, that's all you need to know :feelswhat: foids don't give af about it because of my subhuman face. Also if I were to geomaxx for height I'd do it in Japan where women aren't broke and won't try to be golddiggers

Above average, that's all you need to know :feelswhat: foids don't give af about it because of my subhuman face. Also if I were to geomaxx for height I'd do it in Japan where women aren't broke and won't try to be golddiggers
dude just say so we can see if it is truely ovER

If you over 21 years of age then a foid between 21-30 is good enough, they can still have 2-3 kids . If you a white manlet you got nothing to lose or also go Italy like one brocel mentioned above

Yeah, people in Med countries are pretty short. Average height for men in Italy is 1.74m. I'm 1.70m, slightly shorter than average here.

If you over 21 years of age then a foid between 21-30 is good enough, they can still have 2-3 kids . If you a white manlet you got nothing to lose or also go Italy like one brocel mentioned above
That's true. It really is lifefuel for whitemanletcels.

@WorthlessSlavicShit anyone living in europe knows this is bullshit even in albania everyone from my generation is 183cm

@WorthlessSlavicShit anyone living in europe knows this is bullshit even in albania everyone from my generation is 183cm
dude Albania is one of the tallest countries in Europe and the world, even taller than Germancels. Spain one of the shortest in Europe.

I'm from there and if you're a manlet it's still over. Foids don't take short guys seriously and even a 158cm tall foid wants a boyfriend who is +180cm tall kek

I'm from there and if you're a manlet it's still over. Foids don't take short guys seriously and even a 158cm tall foid wants a boyfriend who is +180cm tall kek
lol its ovER for Spanish cels

I thought it was about 172-174 for Spanish men.
Yeah, people in Med countries are pretty short. Average height for men in Italy is 1.74m. I'm 1.70m, slightly shorter than average here.
It's actually pretty funny how the height estimates fluctuate between various maps and charts, but none have either Italy or Spain lower than 175 cm for men, so I'm not sure about them being all that much shorter than other Europeans on average.

Height-1024x711.jpg
average-male-height-in-europe-2022-in-cm-v0-6m6c4fwsloq81.jpg
BradRf-IEAA8Jni
Fb39qmZX0AMmDPM
nwWh-LtA5vkLW1Wai5J-8nK2yzOgp2zDVb_h0sOqCY0.png

It's actually pretty funny how the height estimates fluctuate between various maps and charts, but none have either Italy or Spain lower than 175 cm for men, so I'm not sure about them being all that much shorter than other Europeans on average.

Height-1024x711.jpg
BradRf-IEAA8Jni
Fb39qmZX0AMmDPM
forget about the maps just ask @Med Amine he lives there, he will tell you what its like

forget about the maps just ask @Med Amine he lives there, he will tell you what its like
no you definitely misunderstood what i said. i am libyan
i am still shorter than the average for men but it doesn't really matter.
here i am talking about the average in spain.
even if i go to spain i am still shorter than the average in those places
people where i live are 175-177 cm on average but you do see a ton of 6fts on the street
now i am talking about the average in my country, but i didn't make it clear it seems

Height-1024x711.jpg
BradRf-IEAA8Jni
Fb39qmZX0AMmDPM
it must be for zoomers, because if we count old people here it easily goes down lots of cm. I can easily notice when I see a group of nord-german tourists just because of their height.

The fact that lots of women go to Spain Italy and Greece to get fucked by men here proves face>height

it must be for zoomers, because if we count old people here it easily goes down lots of cm. I can easily notice when I see a group of nord-german tourists just because of their height.

The fact that lots of women go to Spain Italy and Greece to get fucked by men here proves face>height
nah those women dont go for looks. They even go to Gambia , Kenya with ugly men They just want young cock who can fuck for 1 hour without stopping. Dont forget their men live luxurious and have diabetes or drink too much or work too much because they earning good money but the problem with riches is that lifestyle causes impotency even in young men. So the milfs go to poorer places to get some good dick because they cant afford the stalliones in their own country, too expensive.

Height-1024x711.jpg
BradRf-IEAA8Jni
Fb39qmZX0AMmDPM
They're not. Generally speaking, for some reason, the West has been moving to an average of 177-179cm. Although it seems that when countries reach that height, they just plateau. Average height hasn't been increasing in Europe or any region besides East Asia, which will likely also plateau to that 177-179cm range.