Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spanish chad, strangles and eats mom, only gets 15 years

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
This Chad strangled his ELDERLY MOMMY and ate her ded flesh DAILY for TWO WEEKS!

But that's ok...

He SHARED with his DOG! (LOL)

Uggghhhh..... just eat your mom theory?

lol, we have a definite proof that chad can literally cannibalize his own mother and he still will be excused thanks to his personaliteehee :feelskek: damn, we stinklers won't ever be as nice and respectful as him :feelsaww:

Damn. Here come all the love letters from women looking for good personality's. :feelshaha:

just eat your father's cum dumpster theory

kek i heard about that shit on tv, im not really following normie stuff so didnt know what happened exactly

also a foid in spain recently killed her husband, gave a friend a box with his severed head on it and told her to keep it hidden and that the content was private (she later opened it due to the smell), and regularly gave the neighbors meat crokets (or whatever that's called in english) for several months after. KEK

Mum always makes the best food :feelskek:

That’s not something that happens everyday

I wonder if it tasted... fishy
@tehgymcel420

No spic. You can't just eat your mom to gain the warhammer

Mum always makes the best food :feelskek:
Yum!
kek i heard about that shit on tv, im not really following normie stuff so didnt know what happened exactly

also a foid in spain recently killed her husband, gave a friend a box with his severed head on it and told her to keep it hidden and that the content was private (she later opened it due to the smell), and regularly gave the neighbors meat crokets (or whatever that's called in english) for several months after. KEK
Oh, that poor abused woman! She obviously needed help... We let her down. :€

(I bet she got away with it! Snarl!)
just eat your father's cum dumpster theory
The biggest question i have is...

Did he eat her vegine raw? Or give it to the dog?

That act alone doubled his SMV

This Chad strangled his ELDERLY MOMMY and ate her ded flesh DAILY for TWO WEEKS!

But that's ok...

And then they accuse the Aztecs and all those Amerindians of doing the same the first time they conquered and "civilized" them.

@thespanishcel thoughts?

Last edited:
938A5A0C 4E13 4F39 A478 7FAD944251E5

It jailed him for 15 years for homicide and five months for desecration of a corpse after he chopped up his mother's body and ate "her cadaver over at least 15 days", feeding some to his dog.
Yet he will be receiving tons of love letters and bottled bath water from foids.

Why would you eat your mum that’s pretty disrespectful

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back