Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Spent all night watching anime

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
It's currently 3:48 AM
I've been awake since 16:30 or so yesterday and I spent the entire time watching anime.

I finished the GuP Das Finale movie and I also finished the first season of Tensei Shitara Slime and I'm currently halfway through the second season.

Might go to bed soon and wake up at around 15:00 tomorrow and repeat the cycle.
That's pretty much all I do all day, every day.

Wagieslaves keep seething. Comfy NEETS only.

good for you.
wish i can do the same but i get bored easily from anime and i havee work to do.

I remember when i could do that. Just LDAR and anime. Now i lose interest too fast. Im behind on all my anime.

Keep it up brother. Whatever keeps you happy.

good for you.
wish i can do the same but i get bored easily from anime and i havee work to do.
I can binge the same show for hours tbh. But sometimes I switch it up when I get bored then I go back to what I was watching before.

I remember when i could do that. Just LDAR and anime. Now i lose interest too fast. Im behind on all my anime.

Keep it up brother. Whatever keeps you happy.
Most modern anime is absolute garbage.
Every Isekai is exactly the same, we have a shit ton of romcom anime and since faggots and trannies got into the anime scene we've been getting a lot of fag animes.

Classic ones were the best, only a handful of 202X animes are worth watching.

Thankfully we still have some based animes like Ishuzoku Reviewers and Mushoku Tensei where the MC is a based NEET lolicon.

My mother bought me a new 55 Inch 4K UHD TV, so watching Animu is a blast.

Ishuzoku Reviewers
I actually watched that one it was pretty good. I absolutely agree. It's like as soon as foids got ahold of anime it turned to shit. I think anime was at it's peak during the late 2000s early 2010s but recently I've been watching outlaw star and it's pretty good. Don't think i have it in me to continue watching post 2015 produced anime although JJK seems decent (im only on episode 3) Demon slayer is overhyped dogshit though.

trash content = anime

I actually watched that one it was pretty good. I absolutely agree. It's like as soon as foids got ahold of anime it turned to shit. I think anime was at it's peak during the late 2000s early 2010s but recently I've been watching outlaw star and it's pretty good. Don't think i have it in me to continue watching post 2015 produced anime although JJK seems decent (im only on episode 3) Demon slayer is overhyped dogshit though.
Jujutsu Kaisen is just another average overhyped shounen dogshit show targeted towards normies, just like chainsaw man.

It has shitty, predictable plot, the characters are all cliches and the fight scenes are grossly exaggerated.

Not to mention the MC for both of those shows are absolutely insufferable normalfags.

It's currently 3:48 AM
I've been awake since 16:30 or so yesterday and I spent the entire time watching anime.

I finished the GuP Das Finale movie and I also finished the first season of Tensei Shitara Slime and I'm currently halfway through the second season.
Never miss sleep for anime, that’s when you know you’ve lost control.

Never miss sleep for anime, that’s when you know you’ve lost control.
I'm a 27yo permavirgin that lives in a two bedroom apartment with my cat.
All I do is watch anime and play Vidya all day. I've lost control a long time ago, I have no reason to "keep control", no control for your face.

Jujutsu Kaisen is just another average overhyped shounen dogshit show targeted towards normies, just like chainsaw man.

It has shitty, predictable plot, the characters are all cliches and the fight scenes are grossly exaggerated.

Not to mention the MC for both of those shows are absolutely insufferable normalfags.
Really? I seen the movie in theaters and it was decent. Ngl the glasses girl is my favorite character so far. Ig i can just drop it though if it's that mediocre.

I watched 4 episodes from 4 different anime yesterday.

story of my life

I watched 4 episodes from 4 different anime yesterday.
Based.
I don't really like to watch one episode and then immediately switch to a different one right away, I usually finish the first season first.

Based.
I don't really like to watch one episode and then immediately switch to a different one right away, I usually finish the first season first.
If I keep watching the same anime I start losing interest/getting tired around third episode. Then my mind simply stops paying attention or retaining information.

If I keep watching the same anime I start losing interest/getting tired around third episode. Then my mind simply stops paying attention or retaining information.
Brutal.
ADHD is a curse.

I'm a 27yo permavirgin that lives in a two bedroom apartment with my cat.
All I do is watch anime and play Vidya all day. I've lost control a long time ago, I have no reason to "keep control", no control for your face.
True, but missing sleep will worsen mental health.

True. A fucked up sleep schedule can make u even more depressed
Exactly

Nice I got some recommendations from the thread (ishuzoku reviewers and might pick up mushoku tensei again although I didn’t like that there was sex in it)

Nice I got some recommendations from the thread (ishuzoku reviewers and might pick up mushoku tensei again although I didn’t like that there was sex in it)
You should watch That time I got reincarnated as a slime. It's a really good show.

You should watch That time I got reincarnated as a slime. It's a really good show.
Ok I will check it out. As long as it’s not too woke/lgbt? I heard that one of the characters is kind of ambiguous in gender although idk if they even care about it in the show.

Ok I will check it out. As long as it’s not too woke/lgbt? I heard that one of the characters is kind of ambiguous in gender although idk if they even care about it in the show.
I mean yeah, kind of.
The MC who was a man in the last life, is reincarnated as a slime, which are sexless monsters, and eventually he absorbs the body of one of his friends as a request and takes that form.
That body is female, despite after absorbing it the body is featureless (no tits and pussy) since he is still a slime.

The anime doesn't pay this too much mention though, and always refers to him as a male.

If you want another recommendation, The saga of Tanya the evil is also really good.

mogs me

cant watch anime that long itll put me to sleep

Did you eat anything during your binge?

Did you eat anything during your binge?
During the binge I had during the post?
Cup ramen and Sweet chilli Doritos.

I'm watching Tanya the evil right now and I'm eating some Hot dogs.

Hell nah
The main character is a loli
And? Is that a problem for you?
"NOOOoOoOo You can't watch that the character is a Loli you're a pedo!!!!! :feels::feels::feels::soy::soy:"

You’re dumb as shit if you came to that conclusion out of my comment.

The reason why i don’t want to watch a show with a loli as the main character is the same reason i don’t watch any anime with a female as the mc because i can’t even relate to a woman as a main character.
But you can relate with Frieza, Vegeta and Goku.
Extraterrestrials with demi-god powers?

I don't know what I expected from you Low-IQ GrAYniggers.

You’re dumb as shit if you came to that conclusion out of my comment.

The reason why i don’t want to watch a show with a loli as the main character is the same reason i don’t watch any anime with a female as the mc because i can’t even relate to a woman as the main character.
Also, GrAYnigger, you've never watched Table because if you did, you'd know that Tanya is a reincarnated statusmaxxing truecel in the body of a magical Loli.

Pathetic subhuman

Idk how saying “Hell nah the mc is a loli” got you fuming and typing furiously at your keyboard.

You’re literally the embodiment of a fat subhuman basement dwelling weaboo

“Don’t you dare to talk about my lolis you low IQ GrAY”
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I don’t say this usually but go kys you waste of space
I can see that you won't last long here.
Go fuck yourself, you God damned normie larper

Nigga i have deleted like 2 k posts of mine i have been here for a long time and i’m not leaving soon.

I’m a normie because i don’t watch animes with lolis?

Straight up delusional weeb faggot
You can't delete your own posts, nigger.
Plus, you're a 2022cel, newfag.

Nigga i have deleted like 2 k posts of mine, i have been here for a long time and i’m not leaving soon.

I’m a normie because i don’t watch animes with loli mc

Straight up delusional weeb faggot
You're a normie because you call others "Basement dweller weebs" like IT does all the time.

I mean yeah, kind of.
The MC who was a man in the last life, is reincarnated as a slime, which are sexless monsters, and eventually he absorbs the body of one of his friends as a request and takes that form.
That body is female, despite after absorbing it the body is featureless (no tits and pussy) since he is still a slime.

The anime doesn't pay this too much mention though, and always refers to him as a male.

If you want another recommendation, The saga of Tanya the evil is also really good.
That sounds fine, thanks for the second one too!