Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sperg: "I'm going to die alone"

I'm mostly surprised soydittors weren't shrieking about therapy.

The OP of the Reddit thread preempted soy psychology by speaking about the topic of narcissism:

Do I seem like a self pitying narcissist? Well, self doubt, and disappointment voiced. No one wants to hear it, least of all women. I don't talk about this. Like I said, I bottle it all up. They don't hear a word of it. Oh, but they want openness and honesty. Hahaha, you sure about that?

"Narcissism" is apparently when you complain about your low social status but aren't part of a sympathetic social demographic whose struggle can be painted in a romantic lens.

As a sperg, you're simply a genetic mutant who everybody isolates like a leper, and you cannot enumerate your legitimate grievances outside of online ghettoes without being gaslighted.

Idontreadsiegethatmuchnowadays 3610d9afebb02f14ce7c53925193d703

It's been so long since I've been there. Are Faggit users still comprised mostly of college age normtards? They're probably majority female users by now.

It's been so long since I've been there. Are Faggit users still comprised mostly of college age normtards? They're probably majority female users by now.
Don't know, I don't use that shitty website. You're probably right though.