Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sperging Tf Out Rn.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
I'm so fucking over shit right now buddy boyos :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

-Can't get my hands on weed rn(yes, I am a drug addict)
-Probably an emerging alcoholic.
-Midterms are coming up.
-I had a fucking dreadfully awful dream about some cute girl(kinda like one in one of my classes looks wise) rejecting me and calling me weird.
-I am going to fucking lose my shit and punch the air in my room for an hour:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just fuck everything.

Tired of this degen gynocentric world.

Aliens, just fucking wipe us out already. Please.

Incel trait ngl

Based I have been feeling more angry as of late I already want to take another break from this forum.

Based I have been feeling more angry as of late I already want to take another break from this forum.
I'm so fucking over shit man:feelskek:

I really needa get my anger under control.

Mang you should stop smoking weed

I remember once I told a woman that in my dream the previous night I was hanging out with 2 girls and one liked me and one wasn't interested.

She couldn't believe that a girl wasn't interested in me in my own dream, lol

I think women are so used to being wanted by men and their advances reciprocated that they can't fathom how much harder it is for men to get that.