Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spiritual path

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
Maybe we can use our inceldom to use psychedelics and meditation to become prophets and write bibles?

>not having a Discord hypno cult

you're pretty much temporarily lobotomizing yourself if you do that.

bible is based af already

you have to remove ego

By meditation?
More Like through realization that Life dosnt Matter , and Nobody will remember anything you Did anyways. After your dead.

And that you Dont owe anyone anything but yourself.

The Goal is to reach a more carefree State .

More Like through realization that Life dosnt Matter , and Nobody will remember anything you Did anyways. After your dead.

And that you Dont owe anyone anything but yourself.

The Goal is to reach a more carefree State .
Thats kind of nihilism mixed with satanism. I like it. I feel the same way towards life, but still a mindset is not gonna help much with my happiness. I'm still gonna try a sleep routine + meditation and see if that helps me.

Thats kind of nihilism mixed with satanism. I like it. I feel the same way towards life, but still a mindset is not gonna help much with my happiness. I'm still gonna try a sleep routine + meditation and see if that helps me.
Not being concerned about how Others perceive you Is Bliss. People Need to mind their own Shit . Anyways, Well yea We still Need Oxytocin ( Sex ) so we can feel "Content / Happy , Mixed with some validation

But since we cant have that We have to cope.

Not being concerned about how Others perceive you Is Bliss. People Need to mind their own Shit . Anyways, Well yea We still Need Oxytocin ( Sex ) so we can feel "Content / Happy , Mixed with some validation

But since we cant have that We have to cope.
How do you cope?

How do you cope?
Alcohol , Games , music , Just hedonism really , Wish i was rich so atleast i wouldnt have to endure neighbors being noisy fucks , and Just have a cool invironment in General ( little House / flat )