Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based - SPOILER OF BERSERK - my opinion

DuxInMortis

DuxInMortis

El espada nigga
★★
i love berserk but i used to see it like a "hopeful" history, but recently am thinking in this history like a "don't care what you make, everithing is outside of your hand" the fact that femto rape the niggaska in front of guts, the 7'1 guy, and now he kidnap her, isidro lost his pussy and farnese and serpico are brother so his love is imposible because incest make's me feel a strange feeling like if was love idk

i love berserk but i used to see it like a "hopeful" history, but recently am thinking in this history like a "don't care what you make, everithing is outside of your hand" the fact that femto rape the niggaska in front of guts, the 7'1 guy, and now he kidnap her, isidro lost his pussy and farnese and serpico are brother so his love is imposible because incest make's me feel a strange feeling like if was love idk
I think kentaro lied. Berserk is gonna have a pessimistic ending because I can’t see guts winning against Griffith tbh

She's not black, her phenotype is more similar to those Kushans, who seem middle eastern to me. The only nigger in this manga is Donovan.