Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Spongebob squarepants is officially gay

Well this is really unsettling

NUKE THIS PLANET ALREADY :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:. JFL clown world has no limits

Thanks for the very informative tweet on the sexuality of sponges Nickelodeon :waitwhat:
Also didn't he date Pearl once? Can't remember well.

Sponges are hermaphrodites

Wasnt it promoting ramadan not too long ago

hillenburg already said spongebob wasn't gay almost two decades ago, so whatever nickelodeon's trying to imply here is null

disrespectful that they waited for him to die so that they could try and turn spongebob into a faggot icon
Yes, that's fucked up as hell.
If the word of god says Spongebob isn't gay, he's not gay. No amount of agenda pushing can change that.

the now deceased hillenburg already said spongebob wasn't gay almost two decades ago, so whatever nickelodeon's trying to imply here is null

disrespectful that they waited for him to die so that they could try and turn spongebob into a faggot icon
Well said cocksucker

They made a great man's character gay while dancing over his corpse.

EE5F7736 C2A5 438F 87E7 F6294DF11CDE

Harams me

Reminds me of JK Rowling retconning all her characters. In other words, I don't believe it to be true. They're just doing it for virtue signalling points.

And anyway, it's a cartoon designed for kids; why the fuck is sexuality being pushed in something for kids? That's fucked up.
the now deceased hillenburg already said spongebob wasn't gay almost two decades ago, so whatever nickelodeon's trying to imply here is null

I'm not surprised at all, leftist ideologues in the metal community pulled the same shit with Chuck Schuldiner.

Cocksucks me

degeneracy at critical levels

spongebob died with its creator sadly, he was my biggest cope as a child and sometimes I still watch old episodes

I fucking hate this clown world, nuke it all

I find it quite disturbing sexualizeing a children's tv show

is this really all that surprising to you guys? spongebob has always been pretty flamboyant. He fits the gay stereotype.
I find it quite disturbing sexualizeing a children's tv show
Absolutely
And anyway, it's a cartoon designed for kids; why the fuck is sexuality being pushed in something for kids? That's fucked up.

Dancing on a guy's corpse to promote degeneracy. *gets ruler to measure noses at Nickelodeon* :waitwhat: