Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sports in school

• Thread starter King of Virgnity IV
  • Start date
K

King of Virgnity IV

Banned
-
Looking back, my school always had this pattern:

all the popular guys: chads, chadlites or high tier normies played sports. ALL OF THEM. I can’t find an exception. Sport is the common link. But of course, not all of the guys who played sports were popular. Sports are like a minimum requirement for you to not be miserable during teen days.

If you were bad at sports or you simply didn’t like playing it, you would probably be part of the nerds and no one would give you attention or even bother to start talking to you.

I do track at school. still miserable.

Sports are like an NT trait basically. You need it to help if you're sub8 in looks.
I do track at school. still miserable.
same, but I still met some people and made some friendships. No girls though

Sports are cope. I know many subhumans at my school who were good at sports or were athletic

Sports are cope. I know many subhumans at my school who were good at sports or were athletic

Really? That’s weird. But they weren’t treated like pure shit, right?

so they werent subhuman then ah

I played some sports

Depends on socioeconomics. At my school plenty of chads/high normies didn't play sports. Some of them just work out, but don't actually play sports.

Sucked at sports, never played any outside of gym, always picked last.

Only scored points once. Was just standing in the end zone, not paying attention as I knew no one passing me shit... someone tossed me the ball and I caught it. LOL.

Only other time I ever held the ball and the opposing team had a chad literally lift me up while I was carrying the ball and take me towards the goal. LMAO. :feelsbaton:

Sport is something where men can exert dominance without getting in trouble.

Sport is inherently very social and the morale required to persist with it is fueled by validation from others. Based on this, it's no surprise that chads are so successful with it.

The chads ont sports mogs me at school

I was never good at sports - i was always the weakest kid in my p.e. class