Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News St. Sinister Has Roped

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://imgur.com/a/b43yOsQ

Cant even make a fake post.

Kinda seems like larp, because his "older brother" used the word, roped, instead of committed suicide. Only a blackpilled person would know what roped means.

Plus his brother has a gf, he wouldnt know the lingo or go on looksmax forums.

What a load of bullshit lmao, are you really falling for this crap OP? This is so obviously fake it’s not funny

Exactly. Unless he left his computer on when he roped, it's unlikely.
I doubt he would check it and stalk all his profiles to figure out he has an account on there.

Imagine your brother dies and you say "based"

20220814 230901

Nope. He called me today.

He should've dealt with it instead of being eagER on roping

:lul::lul: Giga autisticel moment

He is really a truecel, mainly because of his brain. His looks are not the worst problem here

cope, he gets completely mogged by his younger brother
I agree, but he is not a 1/10 deformed Quasimodo-type like he thinks he is. He is an average asian or maybe a little below average.

I agree, but he is not a 1/10 deformed Quasimodo-type like he thinks he is. He is an average asian or maybe a little below average.
And there's room for looksmaxx for him.

faggot should rope for real but he's too much of a coward for it

at this point how is he any different from a pathetic "depressed" foid who use suicide for attention?

Cope, he’s ugly even for Asian standards: he gets mogged by even the ugliest ricecel on Looksmax. :feelswhat: @HiddenUzer

This is what a true normie looks like for an Asian.

Cope, he’s ugly even for Asian standards: he gets mogged by even the ugliest ricecel on Looksmax. :feelswhat: @HiddenUzer

This is what a true normie looks like for an Asian.
second guy isnt normie thats chang imo

The larp :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: jesus christ imagine the embarrasment when he comes back to ,is "I have ressurected and i also met st elliot"

Duck this Larp, show me a Fucking Corpse.