Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Stacy cashier treated me like shit

DeadInside

DeadInside

Recruit
★★★★
I just wanted to buy my stuff like any other guy, but she kept on making these disgusted faces at me, and once I had finished I told her to have a nice day and she mumbled 'what ever'. I can't even go about my average life without getting shit on everywhere I go.

Why did you tell her to have a nice day? Why inflate the egos of those who see us as vermin?
It's just natural for me to be polite, like my mom always taught me

I has so many similar encounters. Femoids will never respect you as a manlet sub5. You'd be lucky to be treated as a human by Roasties.

Even roasties treat me like shit at cash registers

Bitch needs to learn some manners

This happens to me all the time with young female cashiers, they need to be punished.

Damn that's harsh even worse when a chad/chadlite was before u in line and you see how different of a species u are treated.

They'd rather we didn't exist. tbh I think most of the time they don't even notice us anymore than furniture.

This is why I always go to the self-checkout.

Dude, did that seriously happen?

Where she says whatever, if so you can get her fired. Go complain to the stores manager, something similar happened at a metro (Canadian grocery store) I go to.

Dude, did that seriously happen?

Where she says whatever, if so you can get her fired. Go complain to the stores manager, something similar happened at a metro (Canadian grocery store) I go to.

Did that... young people esp. women are known for being nasty in retail. They don’t want to be there generally and then to encounter sub-5 guys, you see true nastiness.

I must be not so bad, femoid cashiers light up when they see me. I always think its for pity. One chick told me to zip my jacket, it is cold out.

You're a cuck OP. That bitch deserves to be dipped n petrol and set fire not told to 'have a nice day'

You're a cuck OP. That bitch deserves to be dipped n petrol and set fire not told to 'have a nice day'
If i got treated like that I would wish her to drop dead the way I feel;.

Yeah, this is how that currywhore practically treated me, except no eye contact was made and she didn't even greet me. Another ethnic girl didn't make eye contact with me either but she was nice enough to wish me a nice day. Even though it's store policy.

Yeah, this is how that currywhore practically treated me, except no eye contact was made and she didn't even greet me. Another ethnic girl didn't make eye contact with me either but she was nice enough to wish me a nice day. Even though it's store policy.
I don't really make eye contact with them tbh

I don't really make eye contact with them tbh
I do. I'm originally not socially awkward, I used to pretend I was for shits and giggles, and now I've actually become somewhat socially awkward, giga kek. But when I see they don't even look me, that's when I know the femoid is a giant cunt.

I'm also a cuck. When a currywhore treated me like shit (made no eye contact, didn't greet me nor did she wish me a good day, even though it's store policy to do all of this) I still managed to say "no" when the only line she said was "Do you want a receipt?" Currywhores are disgusting.

throw acid in her face cunt

once I had finished I told her to have a nice day
Lol look at you, trying to act a like a normal human being

Don't you get it? You're subhuman, it's over, just go into zombie mode

Report that "whatever" comment to the manager.

I just wanted to buy my stuff like any other guy, but she kept on making these disgusted faces at me, and once I had finished I told her to have a nice day and she mumbled 'what ever'. I can't even go about my average life without getting shit on everywhere I go.
Teach you to be nice, take this as a life lesson, no need to say 'have a nice day' or 'hi' or any other crap, just pay for your purchases and go home, one day you will learn like i did.

Cuck

Cuck
ChickenCluck2

props for being polite anyway...fucking bitches, you think they'd have more sympathy for someone who is ugly and incel but of course not, they're shallow vapid whores too often...this instant gratification culture and attention whore rampant bullshit makes them think they're so hot when they aint

Cunts like that need to be acid faced.

Oof that must've oofed you hard. Was she making disgusted face when looking at you or randomly? Lol