Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Stacy larping as an incel.Stacy=Incel.Its over

LORD_DARTOYL

LORD_DARTOYL

It's over...
★★
I opened tiktok to see the edits with the holy E.R. I went to the comments and saw that

What is this? Normies want to be part of the holy blackpill for attention?
You don't even know me :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: I'm lonely femcel:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

And as always, these niggERs cucks.
You're so beautiful.:soy::soy::soy::soy:
As if she doesn't get a hundred of these messages a day.
Then I went to her Tiktok page. And there's always these stupid foid attentionwhore videos

And then....I saw this in the comments...
I'm blackpilled :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :lul: :lul: :lul: W say another niggER cuck:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
INCEL=STACY

Attachments

• 1000008545.mp4
    937.6 KB
average 2025cel
Kekeeee

Last edited:
Typical histrionic whore. She knows she is attractive, yet wants to wallow in self pity. This is just weird cluster B behavior, constantly fishing for attention. Cringe and distasteful

Maybe by being blackpilled she means accepting that her life goal as a foid is sucking chads' dicks (so she feels justified for it)

Stop calling every white foid a Stacy. Infact, doing so should be considered foid worship

hate these foid worshipping faggots giving her the validation she is fishing for

Just another attention seeking whore trying to be socially manipulative as always.

Tee hee I'm such a blackpilled femcel.

I opened tiktok to see the edits with the holy E.R. I went to the comments and saw that
View attachment 1116867
You don't even know me :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: I'm lonely femcel:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
View attachment 1116870
Then I went to her Tiktok page. And there's always these stupid foid attentionwhore videos
View attachment 1116877
I'm blackpilled :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :lul: :lul: :lul: W say another niggER cuck:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
INCEL=STACY
View attachment 1116879
No idea what she looks like tbh. Like most modern whores.

I wanna rape that stacy shes hot

I fail to see how she's pretending to be a femcel. She says she's blackpilled, which could very well be if, e.g., she only wants to fuck chad and she's aware of this herself.

Last edited:
That picture is not real. It's a filter, at least. These days it might even be full AI.

God i wanna bash her dumbass fucking head open and rip her scalp off while giving her backshots

The average user here thinks blonde = stacy

A lot of users here are non-Whites with a strong White fetish. Kind how I'm attracted to every Asian toilet while many would call those hot Asian babes "ugly".

I remember people criticising men with Asian fetishes with comments like "they don't even know which Asians are hot, they like the ugly ones too", that's how White fetishists are too, if you're White you're an automatic Stacy to them.

That picture is not real. It's a filter, at least. These days it might even be full AI.

Could be, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a fat lonely ginger man pretending to be a blonde toilet.

Typical histrionic whore. She knows she is attractive, yet wants to wallow in self pity. This is just weird cluster B behavior, constantly fishing for attention. Cringe and distasteful

Give me her username so I can ask if she wants to be raped by a subhuman?

A lot of users here are non-Whites with a strong White fetish. Kind how I'm attracted to every Asian toilet while many would call those hot Asian babes "ugly".

I remember people criticising men with Asian fetishes with comments like "they don't even know which Asians are hot, they like the ugly ones too", that's how White fetishists are too, if you're White you're an automatic Stacy to them.

they are trolling
noodlewhores are hot and breedable :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
they are the most desired on dating apps for a reason

they also reject you in the most humane way usually:feelsaww:

> Tiktok.
> Blackpill.

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Kids.is

Chinktok dnr!

normies get so tired of their uncreative repetitive and boring BS that they try and hijack the niches of actually interesting people. Normies are culture vultures they just mix and match everything that's not theirs.

Foids don't larp as incels

Its usually men larping as women while larping as incels.

View attachment 1116867
View attachment 1116870
View attachment 1116877
INCEL=STACY
View attachment 1116879
I hope she gets raped and then stabbed by an ethniccel.

in video games

Whore should be beheaded

meanwhile us truecels can't even fucking rot in peace, these fucking degenerates ruin everything for us. Anime, D&D, vidya, they sink their unwashed, grimy hands into it like maggots squirming inside the carcass of a dead pigeon.

also if she's so blackpilled why is she posting videos of herself on tiktok? I sure as hell don't post any photos of myself anywhere.

View attachment 1116867
View attachment 1116870
View attachment 1116877
INCEL=STACY
View attachment 1116879
Foids inherently will never be able to comprehend inceldom, end of story.

She should offer her pussy here if she trully blackpilled.

This cunt also unironically uses normie emojis which is foid behavior. At this point I want choke and rape the life out of her. (in gmod)

Heavily Fakeupped Mid Tier Becky at best .

Woman who dont have Problems in Life try to Virtue Signal as If they Had any .

Truly anothER Foid Moment :feelskek: