Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Stacylite gets road rage

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
I wish he broke her jaw

The “empathetic” gender :soy::foidSoy:

is he? Doesn't make a difference. Her jaw should've been broken.
All Stacylites have short, balding potbellied curry boyfriends in virtual reality

This is so staged

Should've ran over her (in gta v) :feelskek:

ahhh... "the fairer sex".

Always such a delightful joy to be around :cryfeels:

lol at that squarish, stocky bodyshape. natty stacy fogssss any foid :what:

This is so staged
It's got to be. Her car is the one parked incorrectly, and the truck already has damage to the front of it, it was possibly getting fixed anyway so they made this video.

Also, I'm not convinced that's spray paint. Why does she have it to hand in her car? We're supposed to believe that Ms YogaButt carries paint around with her?

I'm pressing X on this one.

People with girlfriends, is that how your average day is like? Wait... nevermind

Jfl, I did the same thing when I was younger where I parked super close to a Stacie’s car.
She wasn’t in the car tho and left me a note later, kek :feelskek:
I’ve done a bunch of other stupid shit just to get attention from foids because it was the only way I could get any :fuk:

Jfl, I did the same thing when I was younger where I parked super close to a Stacie’s car.
She wasn’t in the car tho and left me a note later, kek :feelskek:
I’ve done a bunch of other stupid shit just to get attention from foids because it was the only way I could get any :fuk:
What did the note say?

Wo, crazy much?