Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stalked my college crush, she's engaged

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
She was a Stacy-lite in college, not a giga Stacy, just a cute girl with a really pretty face and OK body, I think all my friends wanted her as well. Back then I was dark-red pill (not fully black pill yet but already becoming blackpilled by FaceAndLMS) But part of me still had hope, maybe it was because she was nice to me, but it was mostly because her friend wanted to talk to me and my friends. I used to think about her obsessively. It's even strange to consider that it was only one semester because it felt like ages. :feelscry:

The first time I started to worry a little bit was when I found out she started to follow back one of my friends on social media (and didn't follow me back). But the last nail in the coffin came a few days before the end of the semester, there was a moment she didn't even remember my name (she knew the name of my Chad friend who never talked to her) it was such an huge slap to the face back then because I 100% believed in the possibility of her being into me. But I was intelligent enough to realize that no girl who is into you would not know your fucking name.:feelsbadman:

She had a boyfriend back then (high status religious figure) but afterwards she started to date some Tyrone sportsman. His social media is full of photos of them together with 100+ likes. It's over if you are not a high T Tyrone in 2021.:feelsrope:

Last edited:
I was intelligent enough to realize that no girl who is into you would not know your fucking name.:feelsbadman:
That's kinda just common knowledge but ok

Last edited:
Same thing with my greek Oneitis but she is getting rice'd

I 100% believed in the possibility of her being into me.
Every single man experiences this at least once in their life. 9 times out of 10 it usually ends in failure

Csm gorilla nach regenschauer 1bb1fa6623

she started to date some Tyrone sportsman. His social media is full of photos of them together with 100+ likes. It's over if you are not a high T Tyrone in 2021.:feelsrope:
meanwhile you are in this incel forum of depressive losers, instead of social acceptance through likes, you read threads of constant defeat.
It's really fucked up here. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

If I ever believe a girl may be attracted to me, I just need to think of what my classmates look like then I am humbled.
I was completely delusional when it comes to my own looks. I was that kind of guy who is like "I must be a 7/10" :lul:
Just thinking about it makes me cringe.

The first time I started to worry a little bit was when I found out she started to follow back one of my friends on social media (and didn't follow me back). But the last nail in the coffin came a few days before the end of the semester, there was a moment she didn't even remember my name (she knew the name of my Chad friend who never talked to her) it was such an huge slap to the face back then because I 100% believed in the possibility of her being into me. But I was intelligent enough to realize that no girl who is into you would not know your fucking name.:feelsbadman:

"All my friends wanted her as well" - Yes, orbiters. Femoids cycle between orbiters/boyfriends on whim. She couldn't recall your name among all of the other countless guys who gave her attention. Neither could mine(I doubt she could spell it).

Observe

Last edited:
"All my friends wanted her as well" - Yes, orbiters. Femoids cycle between orbiters/boyfriends on whim. She couldn't recall your name among all of the other countless guys who gave her attention. Neither could mine(I doubt she could spell it).

Observe
My friends were mostly cool about it, they were not orbiters at all, but I know they would obviously date her if she escalated things with them, since both of them found her to be hot too.

Sigh, this happened countless times in my life. i hope the next time i can be more smart and not be delusional, sadly hope its an adictive thing. its too sad to think that there was never a chance to begin, even if we know its true.

How stupid it is to live in a world where the primary concern is to reproduce, and you cant even do it cuz you failed at birth.

There was literally this hot girl in college, that knew my friends and she saw me a lot of times in the halways or whatever. funny thing is she started talking to my friends and myself and asked if i went to her university(inside the university ... wtf), and i was like. what?... to this day my friends make jokes about me being invisible,