Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Standards keep going up

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
Usually I'm not one to exaggerate like many others do because I don't like sub8 theory and how it validates the chad/chadlite larpers. But now I see guys who mog me extremely hard who are doing very poorly tbh. It seems like a 6'0 NW 0 white guy with a good face and decent frame is only considered about average by foids standards today.

Usually I'm not one to exaggerate like many others do because I don't like sub8 theory and how it validates the chad/chadlite larpers. But now I see guys who mog me extremely hard who are doing very poorly tbh. It seems like a 6'0 NW 0 white guy with a good face and decent frame is only considered about average by foids standards today.
If I had to describe the modern dating scene it would be impossible standards that cannot be maintained or sustained and this also extends well outside of physical appearances into other things too. Basically all foids want a fantasy man and if you can't live up to their social expectations you're SOL on a boat without a paddle travelling over a waterfall with sharp rocks at the bottom. It's basically become impossible to play the dating game as an average common man anymore.

Last edited:
Happy Joaquin Phoenix GIF

In the end, women will feel alone, miserable and unwanted just like us because of their unrealistic expectations and the ¨i won't settle for less mentality¨.

So that's a good thing.

Normie Problems tbh
Rick Astley Dancing GIF

That’s the thing
In the end, women will feel alone, miserable and unwanted just like us because of their unrealistic expectations and the ¨i won't settle for less mentality¨.

So that's a good thing.
Nice

If I had to describe the modern dating scene it would be impossible standards that cannot be maintained or sustained and this also extends well outside of physical appearances into other things too. Basically all foids want a fantasy man and if you can't live up to their social expectations you're SOL on a boat without a paddle travelling over a waterfall with sharp rocks at the bottom. It's basically become impossible to play the dating game as an average common man anymore.
This contributes to spreading the blackpill.

Normie Problems tbh
Rick Astley Dancing GIF
True, but it's still interesting to observe that it's becoming more common.

So that's a good thing.
Women have become conditioned to expect only the best looking, successful, and wealthy men concerning their sexual preferences in males, so much so, that now it basically excludes a majority of the general male population. You know it's a rigged sexual market when even the poorest of low income women stick their noses at a majority of men saying they're too good for most. It's an absolute total social nightmare.

Modern dating basically now revolves around absurd crazy completely unrealistic female sexual expectations that refuses to be lowered down to reality because a majority of foids don't live in reality whatsoever where instead their mental cognition revolves around pure social fantasy land, it will take a catastrophic existential crisis in my mind just to get them to return back to reality I think. Until then, it's just more exile, exclusion, and overall sexual banishment of a majority of the male population to which the male incel population will only double in constant expansion growing as a direct result. Unintended consequences abound.....

Last edited:
They are getting sex from the top tier men. Matter of fact they are basically whores for the top men. All this dick and attention from them makes them feel entitled to these men and boosts their egos. The average man isnt even a consideration until they hit the wall, they're a single moms or they get tired of the cock carousel.

They are getting sex from the top tier men. Matter of fact they are basically whores for the top men. All this dick and attention from them makes them feel entitled to these men and boosts their egos. The average man isnt even a consideration until they hit the wall, they're a single moms or they get tired of the cock carousel.
Even when they hit the wall they either become lesbian, reject men entirely, become land whales, or become the lonely apartment crazy cat lady. Take it from an oldercel here, even after hitting the wall they still won't settle for less and lower their sexual expectations in men. It's fucking over, game fucking over man.

Women have become conditioned to expect only the best looking, successful, and wealthy men concerning their sexual preferences in males, so much so, that now it basically excludes a majority of the general male population. You know it's a rigged sexual market when even the poorest of low income women stick their noses at a majority of men saying they're too good for most. It's an absolute total social nightmare.

Modern dating basically now revolves around absurd crazy female sexual expectations that refuses to be lowered down to reality because a majority of foids don't live in reality whatsoever where instead their mental cognition revolves around pure social fantasy land, it will take a catastrophic existential crisis in my mind just to get them to return back to reality I think. Until then, it's just more exile, exclusion, and overall banishment of a majority of the male population to which the male incel population will only double in constant expansion growing as a direct result. Unintended consequences.....
Only the downfall of this civilization and building up from scratch is the only way i can think of to get these women forced back to reality. Even then u need laws and good morals in society to keep them in check because u cant change female nature.

Your avi: ape titans me XD

Only the downfall of this civilization and building up from scratch is the only way i can think of to get these women forced back to reality. Even then u need laws and good morals in society to keep them in check because u cant change female nature.
When they no longer have government public welfare taking care of their every needs reducing a majority of men into irrelevancy will be the only period things will change for us. They've basically have reduced a majority of men as not being necessary, wanted, and pushing us all into irrelevancy.

The government and state becomes the main provider of foids, individual male providers become obsolete or irrelevant as a direct result.

Yeah. but why would u care about some sed haver who mogs you.

Standards are getting up because women know their value. So they have high standards and keep a lot of guys out of the dating pool.

Standards are getting up because women know their value. So they have high standards and keep a lot of guys out of the dating pool.
WHY IS THEIR VALUE HIGHER THAN MINE IF WE ARE LOOKSMATCH :feelsBox::feelsBox:

Even if standards were at it's lowest I wouldn't be consider attractive

Haven’t paid attention to the dating trend for a along time but as far as my memory goes it’s becoming rarer and rarer to see couples outside.