Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Standing up to an asshole

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
I was doing a group maths class because I had a maths weakness when I was 18 yo and while we were taking a break one guy came to me and said he saw me the day before. I said "where?" and he said he saw me in a cafeteria with a hot blonde. I just looked at him and didnt say anything and it was akward, then one asshole said "now he is gonna cry ehehhehehe". This guy was constantly harrassing me and I was pretty annoyed because I was 3-4 inches taller than him. So I said he is an asshole and invited him to a fist fight. He burst out loughing and said "This guy, said he is gonna beat me up! This guy! ehehehe" while the other guys where laughing too. I just moved away and even though I got humiliated he stopped harassing me for a while.

I know most of us are beta and weak but have you ever stood up to people harassing you? How did it work out? Share your story..

Yes, but I always try to avoid fights though...

Were you atleast stronger than him?

last time i did was back in year 8 when i was 12. i rarely speak now and no one speaks to me nor interacts with me so i havent since then.

last time i did was back in year 8 when i was 12. i rarely speak now and no one speaks to me nor interacts with me so i havent since then.
shame. vegan gains is quick to invite his opponets to a cage match.

yeah. i shared my story on like my first post here. some big ass black guy twice my size was screwing with my friend so i told him to fuck off. he came over to me all gangster like, looking like he was gonna whoop some ass. nearly shit myself. thankfully it didn't result to anything physical. just told me to "mind mah own busnus"

Im too high inhib

i dont fight i get egnevEr at a latEaR

Get some thug buddies from the hood and share weed/booze with them, they can be very helpful sometimes if you get into any unwanted situation.

I stood up for myself a lot. Because if I feel like I behaved like a pussy, I'll beat myself up for it worse than they will. But I still try to avoid those situations as much as I can.
Get some thug buddies from the hood and share weed/booze with them, they can be very helpful sometimes if you get into any unwanted situation.
That's a good idea.

once. this faggot was harrassing some short guy, kinda buddy of mine since we shared the same desk, they were playing basketball and I yelled at him. he threw me the basketball and started rushing towards me, I stood up there clenching my fists and some other jackass friend of his stopped him.
the day after that happened, he came up to me shook my hand and saying "what's up bro" and some other gibberish he was mumbling that normies greet each others with. it wasn't that bad tbh. people need to take martial arts classes and to stand up to assholes more.

I once lost it and strangled my school bully with a telephone cable. I pulled so hard that the cable snapped and I fell into the snow. So the guy turns back, pins me down and clenches a fist... Guy was like 1 foot bigger than me, and at least 50% heavier, more muscular for sure. But here is the plot twist: at that moment he looks at me and I have a blank stare, just looking at him without blinking, he sees I'm not scared, I was emotionless but he is scared shitless, he realized that he couldn't hit me because he understood that I had just attempted to take his life, he realized that he would have died if I had had a steel cable, that wasn't a fist fight or a heated exchange of words, it was an execution. So I glanced at his neck, looked at that newly formed red linear bruise and the fucker instinctively tried to retract his head into his body, like a fucking tortoise. I got suspended from school for that, I was extremely lucky that no one really took the event seriously, or rather that no one really thought I could do such a thing. I'm happy I wasn't born in the US, I would have been a school shooter for sure.

shame. vegan gains is quick to invite his opponets to a cage match.

because i rarely interact with anyone now. most people are scared of me and prefer to avoid me.

Yeah, but it was a pussy elementary school fight that ended with me giving the kid a bloody nose and getting suspended. Nothing else since then