Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Star Wars became so bad after Disney started milking the franchise too much

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Disney took over Star Wars in 2011 but I think things started going to shit around 2017 when they started releasing unnecessary material like crazy. The sequel trilogy was always bad but at least it made sense to have a movie each 1 or 2 years. Problems began when they started to release a few spin off shows of characters nobody cares about each year, filler movies like Han Solo, another Clone Wars season which was also unnecessary, etc. Not only those products were of bad quality it also lead to fatigue and lack of confidence in future Star Wars shit. Even the Mandalorian started really great but season 3 was such a mess I'm not excited for season 4, if we get one which knowing Disney they will make it.

This makes me sad tbh I used to like Star Wars a lot but nowadays I see Star Wars and the first thing I imagine is a bad show full of fanservice for nostalfags and soyjaks who will consoom anything that has the Star Wars logo. DON'T THINK JUST GET EXCITED FOR THE NEXT STAR WARS PRODUCT AND CONSOOM.

disney when we were young was decent

Disney Star Wars was shit because it had a female protagonist.

true, star wars was a legendary franchise back in the day. Now it’s just goyslop garbage.

old trilogy was good still i have some bad impression with franchise overall cause it's so reddity, along with LOTR

true, star wars was a legendary franchise back in the day. Now it’s just goyslop garbage.
The key thought on that is "what made it good in the first place"? When I re-watched it and payed more attention to the little details such as what the force was and or going over the behind the scenes footage. Little details here and there such as:

1. the storm troopers look the same.
2. the regular officers wear black and or grey or have no face (same as the storm troopers).
3. The ruthlessness of the empire, such as Darth Vader who is all black and the emperor who is mysteries or not know to much of until the end..
4. Yoda's reference's to the force.
5. the rampant greed (han solo and the bounty hunters, Jabba the Hut)
6. Luke almost being turned to the dark side, by the use of hate and anger.
7. The use of foreshadowing and later the immediate change of heart regarding Darth Vader.

The key thought on that is "what made it good in the first place"? When I re-watched it and payed more attention to the little details such as what the force was and or going over the behind the scenes footage. Little details here and there such as:

1. the storm troopers look the same.
2. the regular officers wear black and or grey or have no face (same as the storm troopers).
3. The ruthlessness of the empire, such as Darth Vader who is all black and the emperor who is mysteries or not know to much of until the end..
4. Yoda's reference's to the force.
5. the rampant greed (han solo and the bounty hunters, Jabba the Hut)
6. Luke almost being turned to the dark side, by the use of hate and anger.
7. The use of foreshadowing and later the immediate change of heart regarding Darth Vader.
One of the few cherished childhood memories was star wars, and made me like eastern religions. All went down the toilet now.

old trilogy was good still i have some bad impression with franchise overall cause it's so reddity, along with LOTR
Lord of the rings Was great. It aged like fine wine

One of the few cherished childhood memories was star wars, and made me like eastern religions. All went down the toilet now.
In reference to eastern religion's- were those not his main influences?

In reference to eastern religion's- were those not his main influences?
Yeah, but Disney’s main influence was gay feminist race communism.

Yeah, but Disney’s main influence was gay feminist race communism.
Its an odd turn of events, but it will have to be re-watched again to understand what happened.

Its an odd turn of events, but it will have to be re-watched again to understand what happened.
I will never watch disney again. Fuck those pos for ruining star wars, their company needs to fail.

the lego sets are the only cool star wars thing today, but we're too old for that