Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Started lurking again, might as well make an account

Arron

Arron

★★★
And then leave after a week cause everyone and everything here treats me just as horrid as everyone else in the outside world does and then come back again after a year and continue repeating the cycle until everyone and everything on this forum eventually gets laid one way or the other and I will remain as the only 80 year old virgin on earth.

A little bit about me: KHHV, short, brown, hairy, balding at 20, ugly (ACTUALLY ugly) unlike most of you fucks, I have acne scars, big nose, big lips, puffy brows, no beards, no jaw, no chin, 404 no sign of reproduction value found.

Oh and I live in fucking Iran of all places where I can’t even force myself to ldar and neet like a proper trucel, I actually have to do work but I don’t even have the slightest motivation anymore, and the rise of inflation here is raping my anus, sideways.

Speaking of being raped, I was actually molested by a random currycel looking teenager when I was around 7 or 8 (nothing too brutal he just forced me to touch his lil curry looking pp but I still developed a massive PTSD from it) and I was also traumatically bullied as a kid everyday in school to a point where I don’t even bother attempting to talk to the normie scumlords anymore. At this point, I just want to be ignored by those fucks.

I know most users here nowadays are not even real anymore and are just IT infiltrators but as far as the actual incels go, a solid 95% of them here on this forum lifemog me in every aspect imaginable. I don’t even belong here cause the reality is, I don’t belong ANYWHERE. I deserve the Saint title. WHERE IS MUH SAINT TITLE??? :feelsree:

Oh and I live in fucking Iran of all places where I can’t even force myself to ldar and neet like a proper trucel, I actually have to do work
:feelsbadman:

Subhuman Shitskins be like

What was your previous account

You said you've been here before?
Yeah, I kinda went quiet after the IWH ban early 2021 and deleted all my Reddit accounts associated with it. I was mostly on smaller subs that came along with it afterwards (can’t remember them all but some of them were r/kindnesscels, r/chillcels, r/lonely_men) and after they all got banned, I just migrated to Saidit. Now I’m here.

brutal story mang