Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Started watching K-On

R

real_blackcel

Banned
-
Alot of chuds like this show so I had to see what was special about it. I don't watch anime or talmudvision but I made an exception. I understand why it is so well liked. The girls live in an idealist society, they can afford to be carefree but they usually choose not to (besides Yui) because they respect the others in the group and their goals. They are good natured people and get along, don't have to worry about shit besides doing good in school and the music club. There's literally zero conflict in the show at all, which makes it unsuspenseful and uneventful but I dont mind it. Compared to reality in burger land, I cant even walk outside my house without seeing homeless nigroes on drugs, trash on the sidewalk etc.

The most important idea in the show is that they live in this idealist society but don't take it for granted, they still have goals and treat the world and eachother with respect meanwhile in USA, our main aspiration as a society is to get paid to do nothing, and we treat eachother and the earth like shit.

:p

How come there are so many foid avatars? I didn't think people could have these?