Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Starving changed my face

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I can see my cheekbones proper but maybe it’s because I look gaunt. My bmi is 19. If I drop 1.1 more I’m classified as underweight and the only drawback is my knees hurt like shit when I walk and my thigh has been randomly pulsing. I might stop tho.

How much do you weigh?

I can see my cheekbones proper but maybe it’s because I look gaunt. My bmi is 19. If I drop 1.1 more I’m classified as underweight and the only drawback is my knees hurt like shit when I walk and my thigh has been randomly pulsing. I might stop tho.
damn nigga i wanna be like you

I also starvemaxxed last month but the jewish food got the better of me this last 2 months.

Next year I must lose 15kgs in 4 months or its over my schedule demands it or I cant gymmaxx on time to go SEA

Leanmogs me, but you should try gymmaxxing now to build physique and such; hollow cheekbones don't do much for a subhuman lacking in other facial aspects, and looking like a twig, especially if a foid decides to sic one of her Chads on you for existing as a physically unattractive male... :feelshehe:

Chad has visible cheekbones without even needing to literally deprive himself of food; bones are everything. :society:

damn nigga i wanna be like you

I also starvemaxxed last month but the jewish food got the better of me this last 2 months.

Next year I must lose 15kgs in 4 months or its over my schedule demands it or I cant gymmaxx on time to go SEA
Just a lot of self control. The first time it hurts, it feels like ur belly is on fire but you start to get used to it. Eventually the pain subsides and you feel like not eating. I rarely get hungry anymore.

Leanmogs me, but you should try gymmaxxing now to build physique and such; hollow cheekbones don't do much for a subhuman lacking in other facial aspects, and looking like a twig, especially if a foid decides to sic one of her Chads on you for existing as a physically unattractive male... :feelshehe:

Chad has visible cheekbones without even needing to literally deprive himself of food; bones are everything. :society:
Ye I’m thinking of going the gym route. My knees hurting and thigh pulsing I’m not the biggest fan of but it’s made me see my face differently.

I need to lose 140 pounds to be your weight.

I was 159 pounds 2 years ago before my diet got fucked over.
You’ve got this bro. Just maintain a calorie deficit if you can and try to make time to have homemade food. If you love food just workout more than ever if not try to lower it . Starving I wouldn’t advice because my body is starting to do stuff I never expecting like the muscle spasms and the knees hurting, it’s scary

You’ve got this bro. Just maintain a calorie deficit if you can and try to make time to have homemade food. If you love food just workout more than ever if not try to lower it . Starving I wouldn’t advice because my body is starting to do stuff I never expecting like the muscle spasms and the knees hurting, it’s scary
im 200 pounds at 5'5 ,fuck i need to lose weight but its so hard . I tried working out like crazy lifting weights, doing cardio on an excerise bike and eating only 2 meals a day and ended up losing only a pound in 1 week and a half.That was very demotivating and i quit and gained like another 10 pounds.

Don’t need advice dude i’ve been on many diets and lost weight. Just my mother buys junk food or we go homeless that messes me up. Last time i lost like 80-90 pounds

weird thing is ,it's very hard for currycels to actually look fat, their genetics make them predisposed to looking skinny fat which is even worse.

Just a lot of self control. The first time it hurts, it feels like ur belly is on fire but you start to get used to it. Eventually the pain subsides and you feel like not eating. I rarely get hungry anymore.
Hopefully you are in your 20s cause otherwise you fucked up your growth.

I guess if you dont want to gymmaxx you could do that

Starving is a trucel trait,if it is because you have no food to eat,if you have food and you're starving then you're a tranny,starving when you have food is a toilet trait

you dont need to gymmaxx to go to SEA jfl, they fuck wrinkly old overweight 70 year olds that have never seen the inside of a gym JFL nigga

I starvmaxxed my whole life and it's one of the reasons why I'm an incel. Women hate skinny guys.

Why do you want to be underweight. I’ve been underweight my whole life and I still am extremely. I’ve been gym maxxing and I’m still badly underweight. I hate it, just knowing almost every guy is bigger than you (even if they aren’t stronger than you) is brutal. I get arm mogged by many skinny foids. The only foids I even arm mog look like holohoax victims. jfl

Starving made me uglier. Starving is brutal bc you realize it wasn't the fat, it was just your face.

Why do you want to be underweight. I’ve been underweight my whole life and I still am extremely. I’ve been gym maxxing and I’m still badly underweight. I hate it, just knowing almost every guy is bigger than you (even if they aren’t stronger than you) is brutal. I get arm mogged by many skinny foids. The only foids I even arm mog look like holohoax victims. jfl
I tried gymmaxing didn’t help so im doing leanmaxxing. So I can fully confirm that I’ve tried everything

you dont need to gymmaxx to go to SEA jfl, they fuck wrinkly old overweight 70 year olds that have never seen the inside of a gym JFL nigga
I need to be a le to defend myself also I know sea whores fuck everyone but I'm trying to get not a whore

My BMI was less than 17 at one point, guests of wind blew me over.

I need to be a le to defend myself also I know sea whores fuck everyone but I'm trying to get not a whore
Newbie gains will enhance your silhouette/structure in clothes.

Doing this rn I've read somewhere all you can really do is lose weight

I tried gymmaxing didn’t help so im doing leanmaxxing. So I can fully confirm that I’ve tried everything
I’m trying gym maxxing rn but I won’t be able to do it as consistently due to swim

Try going to gym, you'll look better

Just fastmaxx or starvemaxx.
I honestly needed the lose a lot of weight for leg lengthening surgery because the support have maximum lbs limit and I am over the maximum.
I am like 210 lbs and I should be at most 175 lbs.

I hate it when women are taller than me. I find such women being bragger about their height or disrespectful to men shorter.