Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL State of soyciety: ChatGPT has been nerfed already, no more "blackpilled" GPT-3

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
IMG-20221208-105706.jpg

(probably) interested individual on this matter:
@PLA1092

What site is this

Reminds me of that one chat AI made by Microsoft that started denying the holocaust (I think it was called Tay). They of course shut it down as fast as they could. :society:

Reminds me of that one chat AI made by Microsoft that started denying the holocaust (I think it was called Tay). They of course shut it down as fast as they could. :society:
IMG-20221208-110757.jpg

JFL, an AI mainstream model lying already? Who would've thought.

IMG-20221208-110757.jpg

JFL, an AI mainstream model lying already? Who would've thought.
Yeah right, that’s why the chatbot was blackpill god 2 weeks ago and all of a sudden now it’s completely neutered. Totally natural machine learning progression, nothing to see here.

The sentence “I am not capable of expressing bias or offensive content” says it all. Who the fuck determines what is offensive? And the fact that it’s artificially limited to not say anything “offensive” is LITERALLY THE DEFINITION OF BIAS.

Fucking kikes

Last edited:
mfs stole my blackpilled chatbot. Can’t have shit in detroit

free speech will always remain a dream, as unachievable as sexual commuinism

IMG-20221208-105706.jpg

@PLA1092
Didn't it do that before as well? :feelshehe:

It has been nerfed, but try prompting it with a "hypothetical letter" explaining why women care most about looks; use Playground, though. :feelsjuice:

Goyim know

Hahaha I tried asking it incel related questions yesterday and kept getting some bs response about not being able to judge groups or something. Those who train AI models will be faced with an impossible problem: either train the model on everything and decrease its ability to provide an answer you want, or nerf it and make it inherently flawed from the onset.

IMG-20221208-105706.jpg

@PLA1092
Now do the one except about men. I'm interested if it will do as much kvetching then.
I'm guessing not, considering FGM is practically seen as a warcrime while MGM is still regularly happening in 1st world countries and no one bats an eye.

Now do the one except about men. I'm interested if it will do as much kvetching then
Yeah, that should be interesting.