Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Statistically it is likely that we will kys ourselves

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Even if we don't plan it in the short term, the numbers aren't on our side.

Single, incel, bully victim, autistic, alcoholic etc... all these factors multiply the likelihood of roping. All put together and we are like 100000x more likely to rope than normies.

It's inevitable.
We will be reunited with the infinite void and all of this will be but a tiny brief spark in the timeless sea of non existence.

Last edited:
Even if we don't plan it in the short term, the numbers aren't on our side.

Single, incel, bully victim, autistic, alcoholic etc... all these factors multiply the likelihood of roping. All put together and we are like 100000x more likely to rope than normies.
But we won’t because we are the strong ones

True. The amount of suffering we can endure isn't even comprehensible to normies.
Yep,they kil themselves for a minor shit like their cucked gfs cheat on them

It's inevitable.
We will be reunited with the infinite void and all of this will be but a tiny brief spark in the timeless sea of non existence.

i'll probably be killed by another man before that happens.
i tend to piss people off thanks to my short height.

i'll probably be killed by another man before that happens.
i tend to piss people off thanks to my short height.
Me 2 but cuz I look like a child

its depressing and scary. Each day we are closer to our demise.

only if your short and white.
Ethnics actually don't kill themse;ves at a high rate, with excetion of native americans.
Race

Last edited:
only if your short and white.
Ethnics actually don't kill themse;ves at a high rate, with excetion of native americans.View attachment 464526
Ethnics have tighter family structures and better support systems.

You feel less bad about being an ugly subhuman if in your family there are 10 ugly subhumans who give you warmth and support.

You feel less bad about being an ugly subhuman if in your family there are 10 ugly subhumans who give you warmth and support.
thats a leftist hypothesis

Never thought about killing myself
Suicide is a normie trait

It's inevitable.
We'll all be connected in the void
Lain s071

The only thing that keeps me alive is my thirst for englightenment

probably true tbh
Never thought about killing myself
Suicide is a normie trait
cope I know a few ugly trucels who roped. they were good men but world didn't like them :feelsree:

Last edited:
If anyone here actually does it, be sure to do it right. There are plenty of retards that try to an hero and fail.
Suicide statistics methods
Suicide attempts statistics

Believe me, I think about suicide every day. I don't think I'll act on my thoughts until my parents pass, however -- they gave me a great life outside of my inceldom. Who knows, tho -- maybe my opinion will change in a few years if I end up going past the boiling point

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back