Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW status > looks ?

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
He's tall but if he wasn't a millionaire popular rapper how would foids treat him especially if he was awkward?

JadedSereneDunlin-size_restricted.gif

A lot of resources to be gain from those are of a higher status. In-conjuction to elevating one's status.

Whites on suicidewatch.

yes status > looks

(now) he is rich / low inhibition / and not ugly so i believe he would still get pussy just not to magnitude he probably gets it now even if he wasnt rich..

This literally made me suicidal! Thanks for ruining my day asshole. I fucking hate black monkeys on white girls! Have sex with your own race!!!

The least you could´ve done was to put the GIF in a "spoiler" with a text above stating it was a black man touching a white girl.

nig lemme get my wigger diss tracks going

If you're a rapper fucking is as easy as getting a cup of water, there is a guy literally called ugly god that you can imagine looks fucking hideous, still bangs prime bitches whenever he wants.

looks are more important than status when comes to baseline attractiveness however hypergamy is often more or less based upon status