Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious STEMcels, we should unite to create a waifubot

Eightcel

Eightcel

SAMSARA TRAVELLER
★★★
I hope there are some people here interested in deep learning :feelsstudy:

why not create superior waifu neural network chatting bot or something like that using computational power of all the users' devices here?

imagine the butthurt :feelshaha::feelshaha:
imagine that we can finally get some good feels

and customizable avatars for their face because we wish to see her smile after we get her on a date

why not create superior waifu neural network chatting bot or something like that using computational power of all the users' devices here?
Good idea, but i prefer developing sex dolls (so i can fuck them) Or creating a virtual world and transferring my mind to it (higher level and better:feelsokman:).

Good idea, but i prefer developing sex dolls (so i can fuck them) Or creating a virtual world and transferring my mind to it (higher level and better:feelsokman:).
I wanna become Eva 01 and fuck my robot alien angel dick pussy foot peepee butthole and popp