Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

stemmaxxed ricecel copes with picking up trash... In East Oakland of all places. Manages to get a white becky to pickup trash with him.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I just don't get it. This guy has got it made. He is an engineer at lawrence livermore laboratory which is a world renowned place for physics experiments.
He decides to go picking up trash not in Livermore but in East Oakland of all places where murders are common whether it's random or targeted.

A white becky notices what he was doing through social media and decides to help him out.

Jfl hey it worked right?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Maa65n3HKCA

Autism. Picking up trash is his obsession. It would be funny if they rarely talk all day while they're picking up trash. The guy drives 40 minutes after work, maybe even longer with traffic, just to do that...

Autism. Picking up trash is his obsession. It would be funny if they rarely talk all day while they're picking up trash. The guy drives 40 minutes after work, maybe even longer with traffic, just to do that...

I just don't get it. This guy has got it made. He is an engineer at lawrence livermore laboratory which is a world renowned place for physics experiments.
He decides to go picking up trash not in Livermore but in East Oakland of all places where murders are common whether it's random or targeted.

A white becky notices what he was doing through social media and decides to help him out.

Jfl hey it worked right?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Maa65n3HKCA

socialmediamaxxing is legit.will he get to fuck that becky pussy though?? :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

It's a noble spirit
I desire CLEANSING
I think we also need to take the hueman trash out, like bleques and communists, make a few dumps in select volcanoes and such

Pure virtue siganlling. If she cares so much she should fuck him.

hey i think he should do what he wants. he's already fucked as a ricecel. if this makes him happy then that's cool. and it's not like it's harmful to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back