Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting step mom told me lookism stuff about Dentists

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
She told me girls would always go to beautiful doctor than skilled one.
no idea why did she tell me this. it came out of no where.

this gives me anxiety little because next year I'll start practice what i learnt on real people for uni marks. i feel like I'll have it hard to find patients considering my looks.
i will try hooking up with older men on streets bribing them so they accept i fix their teeth. brb doing crime again to make money in summer.

She told me girls would always go to beautiful doctor than skilled one.
no idea why did she tell me this. it came out of no where.

this gives me anxiety little because next year I'll start practice what i learnt on real people for uni marks. i feel like I'll have it hard to find patients considering my looks.
i will try hooking up with older men on streets bribing them so they accept i fix their teeth. brb doing crime again to make money in summer
You should be fine. I don’t think anyone will refuse your service to fix their teeth just because you’re ugly.

I would rather go to an ugly male dentist tbh. Having good looking women look at your incel teeth is pretty bad

YOU ARE A DENTISTCEL TOO?!:feelsaww:
That's awesome.:feelsYall:

What's the average teeth color for someone in their mid twenties? My front teeth are like A2 to A2.5.

What's the average teeth color for someone in their mid twenties? My front teeth are like A2 to A2.5.
depends on your skin color mate. I'd say A2.5 kinda bad you should get high fluoride paste and learn how to brush correctly on YouTube.

YOU ARE A DENTISTCEL TOO?!:feelsaww:
That's awesome.:feelsYall:
indeed broski! are you graduated mate or studentcel too? man i hate occlusion and ortho requires lots of imagination kek

indeed broski! are you graduated mate or studentcel too? man i hate occlusion and ortho requires lots of imagination kek
I've graduated in September 2021, now I'm a dentist-intern.
I hate orthodontics, too, man.