Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sterilize unattractive foids

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★★
Almost all of my subhumanity comes from my mother's side.
Low genetic quality foids are a public health hazard.
For the sake of their unborn sons, sterilze ugly foids.

No point

Most toilets just abortionmaxx anyway

Come on, surely we can't uphold these kinds of standards. If a foid said 'sterilize all unattractive men' it would be posted on the forum with incels all over screaming bloody murder. I would ascend with a so-called 'unattractive' foid given the opportunity kek.

Or make a law where abortions are mandatory for male fetuses unless both parents are hot geniuses.

Come on, surely we can't uphold these kinds of standards. If a foid said 'sterilize all unattractive men' it would be posted on the forum with incels all over screaming bloody murder. I would ascend with a so-called 'unattractive' foid given the opportunity kek.

Just make sure they only have daughters, this should be law.

It's just fair. Here is my thread where I showed the 40% least attractive men never ave biological offspring:
We already get sterilized by society.
Now do the same with unattractive women so they can't raise a new generation of ugly sons like pigs for slaughter.

Sterilize unattractive foids. Kill foids. Behead foids. Roundhouse kick a foid into the concrete. Slam dunk a foid's baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy foids. Defecate in a foid's food. Launch foids into the sun. Stir fry foids in a wok. Toss foids into active volcanoes. Urinate into a foids gas tank. Judo throw foids into a wood chipper. Twist foids' heads off. Report foids to the IRS. Karate chop foids in half. Curb stomp pregnant black foids. Trap foids in quicksand. Crush foids in the trash compactor. Liquefy foids in a vat of acid. Eat foids. Dissect foids. Exterminate foids in the gas chamber. Stomp foidskulls with steel toed boots. Cremate foids in the oven. Lobotomize foids. Mandatory abortions for foids. Grind foidfetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown foids in fried chicken grease. Vaporize foids with a ray gun. Kick old foids down the stairs. Feed foids to alligators. Slice foids with a katana.

Yeah, having sons in today's world is madness.
Unless you're a chad or chadlite, he will just suffer and become a pathetic beta or incel.
Ugly couples need to daughtermax.

Sterilize short, soft faced foids, or exterminate them.

Not in shit-world countries, they breed like cows
They may breed but it isn't as high as it was before in Africa it was as high as 7-8 now it is around 4 give it 2-3 generations it'll reach 1-2

So sterilize stacylite+ s? We said unattractive foids
Foids that produce incel sons. Short foids, ugly foids, and foids without defined faces.

Sterilize the human species

Most foids are shorter than 5’6 like 80-90%
Foids say you must be taller than 85% of men. So I think foids must be in the top 15% of height as well.

Or make a law where abortions are mandatory for male fetuses unless both parents are hot geniuses.
I must agree to that, ugly women can still give birth to mediocre girls, and that’s all they need to get through in life.

I must agree to that, ugly women can still give birth to mediocre girls, and that’s all they need to get through in life.
The problem lays with the male side.
They produce incel sons bound to suffer.

The problem lays with the male side.
They produce incel sons bound to suffer.
If I was ever lucky enough to impregnate a woman and it turns out to be male, I’d be happy to abort it, just because girls have it easier in life, especially compared to boys with shitty genetics.

If I was ever lucky enough to impregnate a woman and it turns out to be male, I’d be happy to abort it, just because girls have it easier in life, especially compared to boys with shitty genetics.
My thoughts.
It is a mercy kill.
It would break my heart if I had to see him grow up.