Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Steve Hoca: "If you are virgin at 20 you will eaisly become a 35 year old virgin"

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWo4-SRDB-k[/video]

Note that this video is from 2008 when facebook was still in infancy and tinder didn't exist. If you are virgin at 20, unless things in America change, you will be a virgin at 30+. As an ugly man you are hopeless. Women hold all the cards, folks.

He said later on its more like 3 in 10 men will never find a woman

NeverSubmit said:

I would definitely say that is about right. 
Now granted some.of those 3 will maybe have a short LTR at some point and maybe sex,but that is about it. They are defacto incel who will be shortly dumped.

NeverSubmit said:

Nowdays it's 9/10

Legend

I like him because looks were NOT his problem

NekoStance said:
Legend

I like him because looks were NOT his problem

It's a good video and the guy is serious and professional about it.

so fucking true, we have gone 20 + years being virgin, why would it change now or in a years time? It wont change in a few years time like the normies think, for most of us it will be another at least 20 years of inceldom. Its fucking over. ( Unless you get plastic surgery then you may escape depending on what you get done, but if not you will always be seen as ugly and subhuman by women)

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
so fucking true, we have gone 20 + years being virgin, why would it change now or in a years time? It wont change in a few years time like the normies think, for most of us it will be another at least 20 years of inceldom. Its fucking over. ( Unless you get plastic surgery then you may escape depending on what you get done, but if not  you will always be seen as ugly and subhuman by women)

It's already over. Life has ended. And the wors part is, there is nothing after it.

im gonna kms after my 20 birthday tbh

torujo said:

We are tired of you and your hispanic shit tbh.

Anon said:
It's already over. Life has ended. And the wors part is, there is nothing after it.

the sweet sweet release of death tho...

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
the sweet sweet release of death tho...

You won't enjoy it since you stop existing

NeverSubmit said:
3 in 10 will be permavirgin

3 in 10 will have a pathetic sex life of being a (in)voluntary cuckold

3 in 10 will have a healthy sex life

1 in 10 will be Gods among humans

Anon said:
You won't enjoy it since you stop existing

at this point in time i really wouldnt care lol

St.Tropez said:
I would definitely say that is about right. 
Now granted some.of those 3 will maybe have a short LTR at some point and maybe sex,but that is about it. They are defacto incel who will be shortly dumped.

Losing v-card is irrelevant if it's at 21+ to an ugly LTR that ends up dumping you back into single hell. It crushes an already broken soul even more.

Is he still a virgin today? What is he doing these days?

modus_coperandi said:
Is he still a virgin today? What is he doing these days?

i THINK he suided

What he is saying is very true. At 20, 99% of men I know had at least 3 girlfriends. The other 1% were either disabled, retarded or incels (both). Every time anyone tells me that at 20 "there is still time" I want to punch their heads in. Fucking losers. Anyone who is 20 and has never had a gf or fucked a woman is condemned to a lifetime to inceldom.

TheCopingMechanism said:
What he is saying is very true. At 20, 99% of men I know had at least 3 girlfriends. The other 1% were either disabled, retarded or incels (both). Every time anyone tells me that at 20 "there is still time" I want to punch their heads in. Fucking losers. Anyone who is 20 and has never had a gf or fucked a woman is condemned to a lifetime to inceldom.

This life is done. The play is over. Only rot is left.

Anon said:
This life is done. The play is over. Only rot is left.

AnhQZYk.gif

What became of Steve? I haven't heard anything from him in years.

Eternalfootman2017 said:
What became of Steve?  I haven't heard anything from him in years.

I think he suided

Steve Hoca's an OG.

The only thing I don't like is he always takes down his videos and disappears for long periods of time, which he did again earlier this year.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Steve Hoca's an OG.

The only thing I don't like is he always takes down his videos and disappears for long periods of time, which he did again earlier this year.

What's OG?

Eternalfootman2017 said:
What became of Steve?  I haven't heard anything from him in years.

He joined MGTOW a couple years ago. Then he started calling out other members of MGTOW, basically for coping. There was one guy in MGTOW that he made like a dozen videos about. Then he took down all of his MGTOW/incel/TFL related videos again and now only his marathon videos from 10 years ago are still up on his channel.

It was basically the same thing that happened when he joined TFL in the 2000s. He joined, got into drama with other members, made videos criticizing other members and left the "movement".

Anon said:
I think he suided

Thanks.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
He joined MGTOW a couple years ago.  Then he started calling out other members of MGTOW, basically for coping.  There was one guy in MGTOW that he made like a dozen videos about.  Then he took down all of his MGTOW/incel/TFL related videos again and now only his marathon videos from 10 years ago are still up on his channel.

It was basically the same thing that happened when he joined TFL in the 2000s.  He joined, got into drama with other members, made videos criticizing other members and left the "movement".

Yeah, I remember him mentioning going MGTOW in one of his videos.  Any confirmation on him committing suicide?

Eternalfootman2017 said:
Thanks.

Yeah, I remember him mentioning going MGTOW in one of his videos.  Any confirmation on him committing suicide?

Any saint sub 8 man would sui if he had the balls

This guy could almost be our messiah. Moses down from the mountain. This is 2008. Its hard to believe that 2008 was 10 years ago. I remember 2008, i was in a terrible state. I had crashed out of University. I was semi-unemployed. I drank a lot. It was a big time of change in my life. I was still "coping" hard and wondering how the hell i was going to get a woman. I dived into PUA stuff around this time and alternated wildly between being red pilled and trying useless PUA stuff and being a blue pilled cuck.

Anon said:
What's OG?

Original Gangster.

commander_zoidberg said:
This guy could almost be our messiah. Moses down from the mountain. This is 2008. Its hard to believe that 2008 was 10 years ago. I remember 2008, i was in a terrible state. I had crashed out of University. I was semi-unemployed. I drank a lot. It was a big time of change in my life. I was still "coping" hard and wondering how the hell i was going to get a woman. I dived into PUA stuff around this time and alternated wildly between being red pilled and trying useless PUA stuff and being a blue pilled cuck.

Original Gangster.

This guy was way ahead of his time. He talked about things that would sound insane at those years.

Anon said:
This guy was way ahead of his time. He talked about things that would sound insane at those years.

Yeah. I crawled around on the bowels of the internet even back then and there really wasn't much in the way of anyone talking about these ideas. It was probably later on. Getting into 2010-2011 when i first heard the term love-shy and later "incel" and i think i read Dr Brian Gillmartins book. I was active on a forum or two but got banned for "misogyny" and later found some of the early stages of the MRM and anti-feminist movement before finally finding ForeverAlone on reddit and then finding my way to r/incels.

commander_zoidberg said:
Yeah. I crawled around on the bowels of the internet even back then and there really wasn't much in the way of anyone talking about these ideas. It was probably later on. Getting into 2010-2011 when i first heard the term love-shy and later "incel" and i think i read Dr Brian Gillmartins book. I was active on a forum or two but got banned for "misogyny" and later found some of the early stages of the MRM and anti-feminist movement before finally finding ForeverAlone on reddit and then finding my way to r/incels.

He is a legit prophet. Tbh, incels always existed. They just didn't receive attention and popularity. Internet allowed us to show our problems.

torujo said:

Damn I wish I could do that but I'm a huge pussy and I don't want to give my family depression.

Let me guess your family hates you and you hate your family right?

Facade said:
Damn I wish I could do that but I'm a huge pussy and I don't want to give my family depression.

Let me guess your family hates you and you hate your family right?

i dont hate them and they dont hate me i think

torujo said:
i dont hate them and they dont hate me i think

Well they will go through immense pain and suffering after your suicide if the truly loved you.So I assumed that you don't give a fuck about them.I mean they will get depression and they could eventually kill themselves after your death.

Whatever it's your choice,your body I'm.not here to talk you out of it.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/suicide-bereaved-self-destruct-371022

https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/Left-behind-after-suicide