Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sticky for incels to promote their creative work?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I've noticed a sharp spike in people on this forum writing and possibly publishing books. This thread on the inceldom subforum brought it to my attention. There's already a sticky on the off topic sub for books in general, but how about one for books written specifically by people on this forum? Or how about one for content in general, like music and vlogs? Perhaps even an entire sub for it. I think bringing all our collective creative work into one pool would help breathe a bit of life into this forum. It is feeling a bit dreary here; people are tired of having the same recycled discussions where nothing new is ever brought up.

At least call me a stupid retard for making this thread jfl.

I’m not one of the creative incels

I'm developing an incel game on and off. What about me?

i dont have creativity or talent

Id be down tbh

Nobody reads my long autistic posts anyways but ok sure

Seems good but i wouldn't be able to contribute tbh i'm a worthless piece of garbage that can only spamm low effort trash

I've been drawing this for months on end.It's been so long and I'm very lazy.Have resently started working on it again and I think i may be able to finish it.

I'm also working on something bigger,inspired by Michelangelos' "The creation of adam".But I'm far from finishing it and when i do i will have to colour,which will take an ungodly amount of time.

great idea bud. ill support all cels in their creative efforts.

I'd be down for something like this. I don't turn down free entertainment whether it's some kind of art or whichever someone might do.

Good idea ngl @KingOfRome

JFL this "creative work" of mine will probably get banned and removed at some point

I've noticed a sharp spike in people on this forum writing and possibly publishing books. This thread on the inceldom subforum brought it to my attention. There's already a sticky on the off topic sub for books in general, but how about one for books written specifically by people on this forum? Or how about one for content in general, like music and vlogs? Perhaps even an entire sub for it. I think bringing all our collective creative work into one pool would help breathe a bit of life into this forum. It is feeling a bit dreary here; people are tired of having the same recycled discussions where nothing new is ever brought up.
This thread has actually pushed me to drawing again.Thanks man.
IMG 20191203 021046

This thread has actually pushed me to drawing again.Thanks man.
View attachment 174076

Pretty good, I'm shit at drawing, I can't seem to get the scaling down at all, so everything is always off, gonna need to spend some years at some point to get good

Pretty good, I'm shit at drawing, I can't seem to get the scaling down at all, so everything is always off, gonna need to spend some years at some point to get good
I don't think you need a years more like you just need something that inspires you for me it was jojo and from then on try to draw it.
Eventually you're going to hit anatomy.
And you can learn it step by step.

Sounds like a good idea tbh
I can't contribute but it'll be nice seeing what others made

I also recommend using real people as references.
This one I used Jordan Barretts' facial anatomy.

ive thought a little more about this, and if all cels gathered together to support one another with their creative pursuits it could really be a productive movement.

blackpill youtube channels
blackpill music/rap
blackpill paintings
blackpill podcasts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back