Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Still Keeping up NoFap

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I saw some hot women on instagram search and ALMOST jerked off, but decided not to at the end despite having my dick out and was ready to go. I feel very proud that I managed to resist the temptation even after getting in the mood for it. I really really want to jerk off but I can withhold because I believe life is more than physical pleasure.

I'm still keeping up nofap just to have low level estrogen below 15 pg/ml

Use it or lose it.

Nofap is pointless.

So why do you need nofap if you're doing that? I heard the effects of nofap in and of itself stops after a week.
It will help on lowering estrogen level.
If you have no sex drive at all then estrogen (estradiol in men only) will be lowered at some level

Nofap makes you more aggressive which is based in dealing with normgroids.

@jerkjocky look at this clown holding his balls like a cuck :feelsclown:

@jerkjocky look at this clown holding his balls like a cuck :feelsclown:
this site is fucking dog shit. stupid normie niggers like this are allowed on here but im constantly on the verge of being banned. theres no place irl or the internet for actual real blackpillers. the world is just filled with candy ass faggots like op and the cuckold (((mods))). must be nice for them to have this entire world just to spew their bullshit in. if god existed hed allow me slowly torture and end every single one of them. but he doesnt.