Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stockton Rush rant thread

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Stockton Rush was a typical American Baby Boomer, arrogant and cheap - he constructed a submersible made from carbon fiber instead of titanium. That submersible dived 12,500 feet below the ocean surface multiple times, and the hull was reportedly “cracking”

Captain Smith, I mean, Stockton Rush deserved to be turned into a smoothie along with the four other passengers, because the CEO goes down with the submersible.

I've been watching videos about the guy. He was an arrogant douchebag SF/Silicon techie richfag. I know these types very well.

Rich white boomers are truly awful people. They are actually far worst than thugs and niggers robbing and killing people in the hood imo.

You know the whole thing with communism, all the ranting and shouting against capitalism and racism? Well, rich white boomers like Stockton Rush were the primary focus. If there weren't people like Stockton Rush, I guarantee you there wouldn't even be a need to philosophize and conjure up something like communism.

Their arrogance and ego is beyond belief. It gets to the point of evil and immorality. Good riddance.

Last edited:
12,500 feet down to explore the Titanic wreck in a submersible that Stockton Rush was too cheap to get certified - because he knew the Titan would not pass.

View: https://youtu.be/i2_Sx2gAzBY

These arrogant wealthy maggots got the end ALL of their kind deserve

These arrogant wealthy maggots got the end ALL of their kind deserve
Amen, i'm waging sometimes 50 hour a week with other subhuman NTs for peanuts and these scum get turned into a smoothie because they need to burn some cash and stave away the boredom of decadence, I hope they cried out in horror those final minutes as the groaning and creaking of the submarine reached a roaring crescendo and begged for forgiveness in their arrogance.

Attachments

• 3473737347373.gif
    3473737347373.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back