Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Stockton Rush, the CEO of OceanGate - was Jewish

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Do you think Stockton Rush was Jewish?

• Yes, I think Stockton Rush was Jewish.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No, I do not think Stockton Rush was Jewish.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I get the feeling that Stockton Rush, born in the year 1962 in San Francisco, California was a kike.

Jewish News Syndicate.org, June 22, 2023, published on their website:

Oceangate CEO’s wife descended from famous Jewish ‘Titanic’ passengers​

Wendy Rush is a great-great-granddaughter of Isidor and Ida Straus, who perished on the “Titanic.”​

Stockton Rush tried to get another Jew, Las Vegas tycoon Jay Bloom and his son to go on an expedition to the Titanic wreck, but they declined.

Stockton Rush was a Jew.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/d5CuebY-40o?feature=share

He was rich, it's all that matters
The only good rich is a dead rich

I was really hoping that the “Titanic Five” were entangled in the Titanic wreck, and a robot was going to free them from their predicament, or find the submersible full of cadavers - an implosion is pathetic, a contiguous (one thing) material should have been used for the hull of the submersible like titanium.

I hate the fact that a Mexican foid had a safe trip down to the Titanic wreck, and because of the stress of multiple dives down to the Titanic wreck the submersible just couldn’t take it anymore - that foid put the wheels in motion for all those males to perish on their expedition.

“Stockton” is a unique name, I have never met a person named Stockton - the guy was a kike.

I think a full Jew would not have gone down there himself, a full Jew would have found a way to trick Goys to pay to die down there and then fled to Israel or disappeared some other way.

the guy was incredibly arrogant. when people were doubting his ways and criticizing him, he shot back at them.

a sane non-arrogant person would take people's serious considerations well, seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back