Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL stoner was high in public trying to stop foids

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
I was doing my normie shit like going grocery shopping to walmart n shit yk
i was leaving the parking lot when I saw old guy obv on drugs
He was trying to pretend to be a stop sign. He was at first standing next to the stop sign that was leaning and was leaning with it :lul::lul:

I decided to stop and get gas just to be nosy and watch more. He would later go on to run infront of traffic in the parking lot and stop a line of becky foids grocerymaxxing for chad; he had a large cardboard that said "SOPT", and he was yelling "STOP SIGN STOP!" in front of beckys cars who then got mad and told the nigga to move and just drove around him dangerously

foids should have just listened to him and stopped and not put his life in jeopardy by driving past him erratically

JFL at this :feelskek::feelskek:
fucking based gold tier stoner

I wish I could cause inconvenience like this to stacies and beckies :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Were the beckies driving large SUVs? jfl

i remember seeing a odyssey van so most likey :foidSoy::foidSoy:
lmao
They always say men with small dicks drive massive vehicles but most of the time it's foids and middle aged women :lul: