Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Stop holding women accountable, brooooo! Let's talk about Starfield!

• Thread starter MillionBashStream97
  • Start date
Starfield is one thousand times better than mindlessly discussing about our irrelevant issues.
CAVEMAN THINK YOU CUCK
CAVEMAN REPORT YOU

BUT CAVEMAN KNOW MOD NOT BAN
BECAUSE SITE NOT FOR INCEL ANYMORE

CAVEMAN THINK YOU CUCK
CAVEMAN REPORT YOU

BUT CAVEMAN KNOW MOD NOT BAN
BECAUSE SITE NOT FOR INCEL ANYMORE
RTX 4060 did the trick in my case (standard 1080p res).

No FSR2 or FSR > DLSS replacement mod.

¿Por qué te enfadas? Y, en serio... ¿a qué viene lo de llamarme esquizofrénico? Todo lo que he escrito y publicado en este foro no es nada más que un par de bromas mal elaboradas y sin sentido. Por si lo desconocías, el sentido del humor que tiene uno tiene correlación positiva (probado, no hay nada que demostrar) con tu CI.

¿Por qué te enfadas? Y, en serio... ¿a qué viene lo de llamarme esquizofrénico? Todo lo que he escrito y publicado en este foro no es nada más que un par de bromas mal elaboradas/cutres. Tu sentido del humor tiene correlación positiva (probado, no hay nada que demostrar) con tu CI.
me no hablar castellano, me gusta vasco vasco, gora ta gora euskardi

me no hablar castellano, me gusta vasco vasco, gora ta gora euskardi
Bromas aparte, vivo a unos cincuenta y cinco kilómetros (línea recta) del País Vasco.

Goes to an All pill debate sub and complains about men talking about women. JFL.

All pills, except the blue pill, which isn't a "pill you take", are about women behavior, it's consequences and how men deal with it.

Gora jainko maite maitea! Zagun denon jabe!!! Gora Euskalerria!
Nunca me ha gustado la forma en la que se pronuncia el euskera. Tengo como preferencia el catalán — después del castellano — o, en raras ocasiones, el galego.

I play on average 10 hours a day. Still I'm intoxicated by hatred and despai. Those ppl assume we live on inkler forums 24/7.

I play in average 10 hours a day. Still I'm intoxicated by hatred and despai. Those ppl assume we live on inkler forums 24/7.
What are you currently playing?

Screenshot 20230926 132306 375

Kike speech bubble

Dark Souls 2 and frankly I don't understand how people can lose passion in videogames with all the good stuff released in the past 40 years.
Not to mention that if your problem with gaming is just current gaming, there's a whole world to be discovered with Emulation.

You can play Nintendo DS games, Gamecube, PS1/2/3, old PC games. Like you said, the past 40 years have a shit ton of good stuff.

There are like 8 Shin Megami Tensei games on the PS2 alone.

Bunch of good shit that isn't dated at all.

I have no idea what that Fatcel faggot said, but I just wanted to throw my 2 cents.

Why is he trying to dictate that subreddit’s choice of topics? If you wanna talk about Starfield, then go to r/Starfield lol.

> Most frequent users here will never have a woman

Not true. A lot of the active blackpill users browsing that sub are allegedly in relationships. Here’s how to get women: be good-looking, don’t be ugly.

Browsing some random shithole is not gonna render you as sexually repulsive, being short and ugly however, does.

I play on average 10 hours a day. Still I'm intoxicated by hatred and despai. Those ppl assume we live on inkler forums 24/7.
They don’t see the outside you. Their perception of the average incel is this:

mgid:arc:imageassetref:shared.southpark.us.en:871078f4-35f8-4ffd-9b26-156124e12e7d

(and come to think of it, a good number of the white users on this shithole are to an extent “incel” because of their horrible life choices)

But in reality, THIS is how an actual trucel looks like:

_130820171_4e36fb1a08035062766af573ce53c98e8c36a980.jpg

Don't talk about serious societal issues. Just consoom product. :soy:

Wtf is a starfield

no there's no time for cuckoldery and fucking stars field we need to discuss jews and niggers and pigskin snowroaches asap

Older games were better than hyperrealistic modern ones

went right over your head lilbro. he has a point. there is nothing to say but water. stop letting holes dominate your thoughts because THEN you're a simp cuck for sure

went right over your head lilbro. he has a point. there is nothing to say but water. stop letting holes dominate your thoughts because THEN you're a simp cuck for sure
Delete your account then?...

And let's delete this whore forum, and rebuild it as a gaming forum?

Delete your account then?...

And let's delete this whore forum, and rebuild it as a gaming forum?
yeah most threads are shit and could be deleted no loss whatsoever. but there are a few good ones

in fact I was band for 10 months and it was ok

because most threads are shit

so make better threads :feelsaww: :feelsokman:

yeah most threads are shit and could be deleted no loss whatsoever. but there are a few good ones

in fact I was band for 10 months and it was ok

because most threads are shit

so make better threads :feelsaww: :feelsokman:
"Be the change you would like to see in the world"

Why is he trying to dictate that subreddit’s choice of topics? If you wanna talk about Starfield, then go to r/Starfield lol.

> Most frequent users here will never have a woman

Not true. A lot of the active blackpill users browsing that sub are allegedly in relationships. Here’s how to get women: be good-looking, don’t be ugly.

Browsing some random shithole is not gonna render you as sexually repulsive, being short and ugly however, does.

They don’t see the outside you. Their perception of the average incel is this:

mgid:arc:imageassetref:shared.southpark.us.en:871078f4-35f8-4ffd-9b26-156124e12e7d

(and come to think of it, a good number of the white users on this shithole are to an extent “incel” because of their horrible life choices)

But in reality, THIS is how an actual trucel looks like:

_130820171_4e36fb1a08035062766af573ce53c98e8c36a980.jpg

Mood What GIF by NBC

>Died from a protein shake

Wtf lmfao. Pajeets really do have awful genes. Thousands of years of evolution just to die from a lactose-free milk product.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back