Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Stop listening to children saying it’s over

Celius

Celius

-
The continuously pretentious approach to a nihilistic life alongside the 13-17 year olds of the incel community have always been my prime source of irritation and why I always end up getting frustrated and eventually leaving this shithole everytime I join.

It’s over for me, I’m a 16 year old permavirgin trucel :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

NO it’s not fucking over for you, you retarded cringefags, stop attention seeking, you’re not even old enough for your life to be beginning. You’re just going through puberty, calm down.

It’s just so insufferable, it honestly makes me physically cringe sometimes. Good grief.

mods don't wanna ban 16 and 17 yo LOLI from the forum, nothing can be done about it.

Children bully me for my looks when i walk past them

mods don't wanna ban 16 and 17 yo LOLI from the forum, nothing can be done about it.
The ones in charge of this forum won’t ever ban the young”””cels””” purely because they have a higher chance of going ER.

they're right though

they're right though
No, no they’re not. Everyone’s situation differs from one another. Most of the teenfags larping as high t and dark triad by claiming that their life is “over” will eventually get laid after highschool precluding the fact that they might be autistic unless they let it get the better of them.

No, no they’re not. Everyone’s situation differs from one another. Most of the teenfags larping as high t and dark triad by claiming that their life is “over” will eventually get laid after highschool precluding the fact that they might be autistic unless they let it get the better of them.
sucks to be us then

The continuously pretentious approach to a nihilistic life alongside the 13-17 year olds of the incel community have always been my prime source of irritation and why I always end up getting frustrated and eventually leaving this shithole everytime I join.

NO it’s not fucking over for you, you retarded cringefags, stop attention seeking, you’re not even old enough for your life to be beginning. You’re just going through puberty, calm down.

It’s just so insufferable, it honestly makes me physically cringe sometimes. Good grief.
I joined the incel community at 16 and nothing's changed years later tbh.
they're right though
this post screams bluepill. if you join a forum like this its over for you, normal people have no clue what an incel is

——————|/———————————
Images

Teens shouldn't be here full stop

It's over tbh

Same. I joined the incel community in general at 16 starting with r/incels. I'm 23 now and women continue to reject me and treat me like shit.

Anyone under 23 talking about inevitability or making any comment regarding life needs to be permabanned, that's the only bad part of the internet there are teenagers and young 20 year old somethings writing essays about absurdity and fate despite never having worked a job or lived outside mommies basement.

that's the only bad part of the internet there are teenagers and young 20 year old somethings writing essays about absurdity and fate despite never having worked a job or lived outside mommies basement.
Holy fucking based.

Same. I joined the incel community in general at 16 starting with r/incels. I'm 23 now and women continue to reject me and treat me like shit.
When I was 16 and still unkissed all my friends made fun of me. I was coping like yeah my time will come sooner or later and tbh I till believed it. Now I'm 26 and in the same shitty situation but constantly mogged by everyone I know from school bc of their relationships and sex life.
What have you tried to get a woman and how brutally they rejected u bro?

oldfags always gatekeeping communities

Teens shouldn't be here full stop
:bigbrain:

"Teencels" are a Goddamn joke. They've "lived life" through a computer screen and think they know what's what. Go gain some life experience, then when you fail over and over and you're close to or pushing 30, then come back here and tell us how it's completely over for you.

Until then, STFU and GTFOH.

:bigbrain:

"Teencels" are a Goddamn joke. They've "lived life" through a computer screen and think they know what's what. Go gain some life experience, then when you fail over and over and you're close to or pushing 30, then come back here and tell us how it's completely over for you.

Until then, STFU and GTFOH.
:yes: :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back