Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stopped having sex for 10 years.This is what happened

JFL if you read shit written by foids

tried to read it but gave up

everything is tasty and beautiful in their drama filled lifes

She would have killed herself if she was born an ugly male.

Rookie numbers

I would not choose the one who made my heart flutter. Instead, I would look for traits that might serve me well: empathy, intelligence and kindness. Appearance no longer held sway with me.

Articles like this really piss me off. I was just reading that story this morning. Just a few sentences I'm going to quote

"For the next decade of my life, from the age of 35 to 45, I had no relationships[...] In that time, loneliness emotionally crippled me. I’d lean on friends and family to fill the void, but in the end, I’d go back home and cry myself to sleep"

"I finally understood that I had wasted a decade of my life trying to control an outcome I had no control over."

"After a decade of denying myself tenderness, it feels good, not only to love another, but to accept it"

It's infuriating how one individual can go 10 years without love and it's a news story. Oh wait, correction: A FEMALE can go 10 years without love and it is a news story. I go dam near 40 and I get ridiculed. And it's the same fucking same sentiments that incels have. No love. Lonliness. Feeling worthless. No control over the direction your life is going. Only difference is she is female and can literally snap out of this self-imposed dating hiatus whenever she fucking felt like it. Within a year of her wanting "love" she admitted it was quick to start riding dick. We don't have that option. How is it she is the brave one and we are bullied and told we don't deserve anything good in our lives? :fuk:

Worst part is she decided to go the betabux route and just picked an ugly guy with a good bank account to support her in her declining years and dried up pussy :feelshaha: Blackpill never lies.