Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stormfront guy i knew had a ethnic gf.

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
★★★★★
We waz in a telegram chat and he admitted in front of 50 other ppl he had a indian girlfriend and that shes "honorary aryan"
:lul:

Glad i left that place

we wuz aryanz saar

At least he didn't cope and try to say North/upper caste Indians are part of the white race (something I've unironically seen coping curries do on here, lmfao)

Absolute moron for flushing his genes down the toilet like that, though.

At least he didn't cope and try to say North/upper caste Indians are part of the white race (something I've unironically seen coping curries do on here, lmfao)
I doubt white people would even know the difference.

I'm on a Telegram server where people post pics and videos of a certain currywhore and all the users there are white except for me jfl. Colonizer mentality is real.

Absolute moron for flushing his genes down the toilet like that, though.
I'm guessing you're indian by your user.

If the two of us mixed mongrels are smarter than the guy OP mentioned, then our movement is in deep shit

owner of stormfronts wife was a teacher who taught ethnics right?

R

I'm guessing you're indian by your user.
Unfortunately
If the two of us mixed mongrels are smarter than the guy OP mentioned, then our movement is in deep shit
There are too many unserious people. Among those aware that there's no political solution and - at least ostensibly - willing to take radical action, there are unfortunately many people who are pure degenerates. And among those who are more knowledgeable, there are unfortunately many who are delusional and think there's still hope to "redpill the normies" and would rather spend time mentally masturbating about how society should be run after a white victory than thinking about how such a victory should even be achieved.

I've noticed a lot of parallels to radical Islam, tbh. Much of the militants who go overseas to fight for groups like ISIS apparently don't even know much about Islam or take it all that seriously and are just looking for a cause to fight and die for. Meanwhile, the big name Islamic scholars and the like are focused on proselytizing in secular nations, not understanding that Pisslam will just get liberalized and feminized overtime like Christianity did.

Last edited:
Unfortunately

There are too many unserious people. Among those aware that there's no political solution and - at least ostensibly - willing to take radical action, there are unfortunately many people who are pure degenerates. And amongst those who are more knowledgeable, there are unfortunately many who are delusional and think there's still hope to "redpill the normies" and choose to spend time mentally masturbating about how society will be run after a white victory rather than how such a victory should even be achieved.

I've noticed a lot of parallels to radical Islam, tbh. Much of the militants who go overseas to fight for groups like ISIS to apparently don't even take Islam all that seriously and are just looking for a cause to fight and die for. Meanwhile, the big name Islamic scholars and the like are focused on proselytizing in secular nations, not understanding that Pisslam will just get liberalized and feminized overtime like Christianity did.
The last time a group of serious people was ever formed, we got Atomwaffen Division, who were infiltrated by feds and (more importantly) took up arms too early. I wish the old Klan was still a thing...keep in mind that the KKK used to be, for all intents and purposes, a Christian spiritual predecessor to the Taliban.

The last time a group of serious people was ever formed, we got Atomwaffen Division, who were infiltrated by feds
The US government has a very insidious way of putting down dissident movements. Unlike, say, Russia, which just bans groups and throws members in jail, the US provides you with the illusion of "freedom of belief" while rendering organizations useless via federal infiltration. And of course, if a figurehead poses too much of a threat, he'll be assassinated or dealt with otherwise, like George Lincoln Rockwell.
I wish the old Klan was still a thing...keep in mind that the KKK used to be, for all intents and purposes, a Christian spiritual predecessor to the Taliban.
I'll admit I haven't done much research on what caused the decline of the Klan. I've heard that whatever remnants of it exist nowadays have more federal agents and informants than actual members, jfl

Last edited:
I've heard that whatever remnants of it exist nowadays have more federal agents and informants than actual members, jfl
The Knights Party comes to mind. Nathan B. Forrest is rolling in his grave as some dope named Thomas Robb tries to wake up le silent majority.

Linked is a damn good book from the POV of one of the greatest modern Klansmen I know of.

The Knights Party comes to mind. Nathan B. Forrest is rolling in his grave as some dope named Thomas Robb tries to wake up le silent majority.

Linked is a damn good book from the POV of one of the greatest modern Klansmen I know of.
Bookmarked, will make sure to check it out. Thank you for sharing :feelsYall:

Bookmarked, will make sure to check it out. Thank you for sharing :feelsYall:
Louis Beam's story reads like a Klan-themed TV show if any of them were any good

owner of stormfronts wife was a teacher who taught ethnics right?
Sounds like a nightmare of a job but other than that I don't have a problem with it. It's not like there are any white only jobs out there and she's not sleeping with them or anything. I actually considered doing some volunteering in a refugee centre just to be able to see what human trash we were taking in, see if I can record them doing something illegal and get inside information from the hotels/people involved in helping to fuck over white nations.

Last edited: