Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stormfrontcels are kinda fakecels tbh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
When they say that if they could ascend with a foid that isn't white that they're not gonna do it, because "da joos want me to racemix" or "muh white children" kek. Man no foid has ever liked me, if I could ascend with a foid that looks decent enough I wouldn't give a fuck about her race, not a stormfrontcel so I don't really care about that and also the tendency of society is to racemix so it wouldn't make a difference anyway.

428be73bbad3bf299703f8d95fd2d72cf8737cd37804b396435fa04b49a93270 1

"decent enough" isnt achievable if youre sub-6 you idiot. The max we can get is a gross looking foid.

i thought they said they didn't want to breed

I hope she gets raped by a pack of ethnics

and not just any pack of ethnics, i hope they're overweight manlets who reek of India's largest landfill
it's annoying how they only make the distinction between whites and all other ethnics.
ethnics should also be divided into their distinct groups, which can all individually be extincted.

if I could fuck a non white girl I would, it would give me practice for my future virgin white wife :forcedsmile:

When they say that if they could ascend with a foid that isn't white that they're not gonna do it, because "da joos want me to racemix" or "muh white children" kek. Man no foid has ever liked me, if I could ascend with a foid that looks decent enough I wouldn't give a fuck about her race, not a stormfrontcel so I don't really care about that and also the tendency of society is to racemix so it wouldn't make a difference anyway.
High iq

so what? you could just as well call 90% on this forum a fakecel because they could betabux and have sex for at least three times before they get divorce raped.
i would fuck a noodle any time, but i dont wanna marry one.

That is why I don't take them seriously when it comes to problems with foids

I hope she gets raped by a pack of ethnics

and not just any pack of ethnics, i hope they're overweight manlets who reek of India's largest landfill
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Based and Followdpilled

I would fuck any foid.

In most cases, they cannot even get non white foids.