Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Stormfrontcels GTFIH] Americans think that research of genetic race differences in IQ is more taboo than whether incest or pedophilia are good

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Interesting:feelswhere:.

View: https://twitter.com/KirkegaardEmil/status/1780676327709798753#m

All right, it has to be pointed out that this is a Kirkegaard survey, and he's really not too shy about being a "race realist", so that should probably be kept in mind when looking at this. That said, I find it hard to imagine that those aren't the correct results:feelshaha:. I mean, is there any message more pushed by the mainstream than that you shouldn't be a racist? Not saying that I disagree, in fact I'm the kind of a person that fully expects everyone to at least try to treat me with respect and I'll happily return that respect to anyone, but c'mon, even Jeffrey Dahmer had to say that, sure, he killed and ate his victims, but they only happened to be non-white, and he didn't do so because of that and that he wasn't a racist:feelshaha:. Even cannibals have to protect themselves from allegations of racism, and that was still decades before the DEI craze, so yeah, I can definitely see that the people in the country where most of the race obsession online originates from would rank research "supporting" racism as slightly more taboo than research supporting incest or pedophilia:waitwhat:.

Muh niggers smart wuz kangz n kweenz matters more to these cucks than kikes trying to justify pedophilia. Amerimutts and anglos have truly been fully enslaved there's no hope for them

Muh niggers smart wuz kangz n kweenz matters more to these cucks than kikes trying to justify pedophilia. Amerimutts and anglos have truly been fully enslaved there's no hope for them
The Anglosphere is a genuine meme at this point. Then again, we don't know how many voters were white

I saw this as well, it was maybe on twitter or reddit.

Will add my thoughts later when i’m off my wageslave
The Anglosphere is a genuine meme at this point. Then again, we don't know how many voters were white
Yup, partly why I hate Shitmerica so much

They were enslaved back in the 1900s, no point in crying over spilled milk. Kike hegemony is at least disintegrating.

In the UK this belief is shared among the Police and the general population is okay with it. Soon, saying you don't want to get raped and killed by minorities will land you in prison.

If things are taboo than it means they have a bit of truth to them

America has yearly flath earth and moon landing conventions in public
UFOs big foot
Because there is zero evidence for any of them

All right, it has to be pointed out that this is a Kirkegaard survey, and he's really not too shy about being a "race realist", so that should probably be kept in mind when looking at this. That said, I find it hard to imagine that those aren't the correct results:feelshaha:. I mean, is there any message more pushed by the mainstream than that you shouldn't be a racist? Not saying that I disagree, in fact I'm the kind of a person that fully expects everyone to at least try to treat me with respect and I'll happily return that respect to anyone, but c'mon, even Jeffrey Dahmer had to say that, sure, he killed and ate his victims, but they only happened to be non-white, and he didn't do so because of that and that he wasn't a racist:feelshaha:. Even cannibals have to protect themselves from allegations of racism, and that was still decades before the DEI craze, so yeah, I can definitely see that the people in the country where most of the race obsession online originates from would rank research "supporting" racism as slightly more taboo than research supporting incest or pedophilia:waitwhat:.

The Nigger is a God to the average America. The Nigger can do no wrong. Niggers are to be worshipped, adored and given utmost priority in the mind of an Shitmerican subhuman. The merr thought of criticisng a nigger is heresy for them. Only a few based mayo bois seem to resist complete niggerification of their minds but yeah 80% of americans have been completely negrofied. The niggers owns their lives.

All right, it has to be pointed out that this is a Kirkegaard survey, and he's really not too shy about being a "race realist", so that should probably be kept in mind when looking at this. That said, I find it hard to imagine that those aren't the correct results:feelshaha:. I mean, is there any message more pushed by the mainstream than that you shouldn't be a racist?

Aside from being "le smelly misogynist Inkwell" than no, nothing is pushed harder than that, especially in the US- take my word for it.
Not saying that I disagree, in fact I'm the kind of a person that fully expects everyone to at least try to treat me with respect and I'll happily return that respect to anyone, but c'mon, even Jeffrey Dahmer had to say that, sure, he killed and ate his victims, but they only happened to be non-white, and he didn't do so because of that and that he wasn't a racist:feelshaha:.
Kek, just shows how ridiculous modern society has become.

I treat everyone with respect, however, I tend to notice certain traits, behaviors, etc. which are common amongst any group of people: Race-related or not, it's generally considered an autistic trait to detect patterns & discern that they are more frequent amongst certain groups. Plenty of Whites here are insufferable, but compared to my treatment by non-Whites, it was much better. I had some Hispanic/Latino ""friends"" when I was younger, and they were far more abrasive, mocking, etc. compared to my White normie ""friends""

Not to mention, reading The Downside of Diversity and noticing the correlations between the findings of lowered-trust & economic issues & what I observed nationally, statewide, and even right down to my local level(county) made me realize this whole "multicultural & multiracial" ideal is nonsense.
Even cannibals have to protect themselves from allegations of racism, and that was still decades before the DEI craze, so yeah, I can definitely see that the people in the country where most of the race obsession online originates from would rank research "supporting" racism as slightly more taboo than research supporting incest or pedophilia:waitwhat:.
And this just shows what is wrong with this country, hence the nickname myself & others such as @Corvus give it of Shitmerica.

People in this country are afraid to address the fact that just maybe, it would be beneficial for people to live in homogenous societies, neighborhoods, etc. & that maybe race has more to do with just "muh skin color" & can also include physiology, IQ, behavioral patterns, etc.

Yet, they view literally child molestation & pedophilia(not the 17 years & 364 days Reddit meme, but the actual definition) as somehow "less taboo" :society:

I remember we talked about those stats we both saw(albeit in different places, I think I just googled racial in-group preferences & saw those stats) and honestly, it was brutal knowing that I belong to two groups with very low in-group preferences:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F872a51ab-af8d-4d23-8008-c14c2217300a_432x216.jpeg

I mean, this literally shows that White Liberals(many of whom are foids, who would have guessed) literally would favor other groups over their own; foids truly ruin everything.

Attachments

• 872a51ab-af8d-4d23-8008-c14c2217300a_432x216.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 2