Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story at a bus station.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
First, I'm not 100% sure that it was related to myself in any way but it possibly could be related.
So I waited for a bus at a bus station. There were no people around because ( it was rainy time ) and I stood before the bus station.
Some bus arrived and two females come out from bus. The one seemed younger, the other older. I thought that they will walk near me but only the younger walked near me. The other female went behind the bus station and later said to the younger 'I'm ashamed'.
So I thought that she may be ashamed to walk near a genetic garbage...

I understand that feeling. Makes me remember day when literal landwhale gave me look of disgust. The day I confirmed it was over.
Your case is one of the saddest parts of blackpill. Even if some girls find you interesting or they're at least fine with your presence despite your sub5 looks (both are rare but exist), their bitch friends will try to pull her as far as possible from you.

I understand that feeling. Makes me remember day when literal landwhale gave me look of disgust. The day I confirmed it was over.
Your case is one of the saddest parts of blackpill. Even if some girls find you interesting or they're at least fine with your presence despite your sub5 looks (both are rare but exist), their bitch friends will try to pull her as far as possible from you.
I conclude that majority of people live in different reality. Only a tiny minority of sub5 males will experience a soul-crushing social exclusion.

I conclude that majority of people live in different reality. Only a tiny minority of sub5 males will experience a soul-crushing social exclusion.
:yes:
Makes sense because there are inherited mechanisms to get individual closer to everyday communities. That doesn't mean our malfunction of those mechanisms denies blackpill, it actually makes real problems recognizable. Sub5 who deny blackpill are content with their minimal worthless role in society. Some get aware and some people just lick asses harder.

Briefly: you can get something as sub5, but it's not worth the squeeze and it's nothing compared to requirements for normal functioning

She was ashamed because her pussy smelled as bad as @tehgymcel420 's fesikh