Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Straight from the whore's mouth...

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-

Reddit is cusk but this sub often have High IQ debate and discusion. Despite being Red Pill, they aknowledge Incels and low key put arguments in favor of Black Pills (Looks triumphs all, WOmen unrestrained hypergamy,etc.)

Take a look for yourslef.

What a fucking cunt

As soon as I figured out it was from the perspective of the foid, I stopped reading. They'll never understand.

Dont know if it's brave that she admit that or if degenerecy has allowed them to endorse their own behavior and she knows she faces no consequences if being ok with that.

Brutal confession

She could get away with murder
Good point tbh. Moreover most foids are total psychopaths and just dont commit crimes becaise they dont need to

That is true imo.
When women dont need a provider why fuck anything besides the best? Chads turn into gigolos at that point.

But, I dont agree with that male thirst has become a problem. It was always a thing. Foids just needed partners who would commit.

Last edited:
This whore is just trash filthy trash.

That's a low tier becky talking. And she said men that are better looking than her, approach her etc. Scary!

Yeah enjoy , that's the truth . You will only get love from that virgin JBs . All the grown up used up foids will just pretend to love you even when you are a Chad .

seems like a reddit LARP

Dumpster Diving Chads are the worst

Male desperation is a result of female hypergamy you stupid whore

I really don’t care what women have to say at this point. I just don’t give a damn.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back