Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Straight from the whore's mouth

Stop browsing FDS. That shit will turn you into a full-blown psycho.

Jfl they literally admit the blackpill. Why haven’t men risen up and put them in cages by now.

Hold on, so she says 90% of men are ugly then says men have too high of standards???

Delusional whore. Remember never to give in to these sluts. They're worth nothing beyond their sexuality. Not a dime spent on them

Hold on, so she says 90% of men are ugly then says men have too high of standards???

Delusional whore. Remember never to give in to these sluts. They're worth nothing beyond their sexuality. Not a dime spent on them
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The level of delusion is astounding.

This literally reads like a blackpilled rant some sperg on this forum would post

@Atavistic Autist thoughts?

This literally reads like a blackpilled rant some sperg on this forum would post

@Atavistic Autist thoughts?
"Acting like gods" is a euphemism for the somatic narcissism of Chads, of course, and the only thing this foid neglects to mention is her own undue grandiosity which would be belied by a revealing of her ugly face and fat body.

Last edited:
FDS is a much more psychopathic place than the .co, which goes to show the absolute state of modern foids, overly compensating for their inferiority vis-a-vis abusive Chads.

Last edited:
"Acting like gods" is a euphemism for the somatic narcissism of Chads, of course, and the only thing this foid neglects to mention is her own undue grandiosity which would be belied by her ugly face and fat body.
FDS is a much more psychopathic place than the .co, which reveals the absolute state of modern women, overly compensating for their inferiority vis-a-vis abusive Chads.
Reminder that this is what they look like
Inked2WrEywDg_LI.jpg

I did an experiment where I swiped right on every guy and OMG the thirst and desperation. I got about 1000 matches in a week. My messages were overflowing with ugly, "hi" and bad openers.

Men do this all the time and easily get 0 matches. Yet people will claim its equally hard. Fucking crazy how someone can be so delusional

Reminder that this is what they look like
Inked2WrEywDg_LI.jpg
:feelskek: :feelsUnreal:

These mediocre-looking women have power over a majority of men, yet even this is not enough for them, and they wish to subjugate and out dark-triad the most handsome of Chads.

It is such a futile and pitiful endeavor, but they cannot help themselves, as the avariciousness and greed of these queens knows no bounds.

They are destined to become masochistic rape fetishists, if they aren't already suppressing this tendency within themselves, that is, and compensating for it with conscious attempts at psychopathic goal-orientation.

Last edited:

These mediocre-looking women have power over a majority of men, yet even this is not enough for them, and they wish to subjugate and out dark-triad the most handsome of Chads.

It is such a futile and pitiful endeavor, but they cannot help themselves, as the avariciousness and greed of these queens knows no bounds.

They are destined to become masochistic rape fetishists, if they aren't already.
FDS members lack introspection but not entitlement. They probably share memes and twitter post about dating failures

90 guests know that

They probably share memes and twitter post about dating failures

No need to even go onto social media.

After a quick scroll on the front page of FDS itself, I found this:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/j1g5cm/yeah_just_think_about_that/

And right below that post is a helpful cope for them, JFL:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/j1gbl5/just_saying/

The unrestrained grandiosity on display here is meant to help them heal from the emotional injuries their "asshole" exes inflicted on them.

Do not worry about your ex (although, of course, you still do and are very bitter and resentful towards him); you are "great" and prospering in your independence, and should not be interrupted by anybody but "Mr. Right."

Mr. Right is a narcissistic Chad, much like your ex, but also a codependent slave, presumably made into one as a consequence of your strategizing on FDS. At least, this is what they hope and dream about.

Last edited:
What do you get out of it?

It is if you have no outlet, at that point its just pathetic and pointless masochism, this is why I don't understand users who waste hours traipsing through inceltears, FDS, etc, its like they get off on feeling bad
Tell me about it. I can't wrap my head around people who're down and defeated who goes to reddit and twitter which is anti incel. Hell there was a user that had a comic in their signature of an unhappy guy looking at a picture of an attractive foid with a gigachad in his cellphone. I blocked the signature with adblock. I'll never understand the masochism of this forum.

waste hours traipsing through inceltears, FDS, etc, its like they get off on feeling bad
"Waste" is a relative term. It's like playing a game or reading a book.
It could be argued that not instantly reading the first and last page of every chapter and ending the book or using cheats to finish a game is "getting off on feeling bad".
Browsing IT and FDS is somewhat the "plot" of the blackpill. It's fun to go through it.
masochism
It's just fun to pass time.

It is if you have no outlet, at that point its just pathetic and pointless masochism, this is why I don't understand users who waste hours traipsing through inceltears, FDS, etc, its like they get off on feeling bad
It doesn't make me feel bad, it's lifefuel seeing women struggle from their own entitlement.

"Waste" is a relative term

It isn't at all, you just base everything you think and do on subjective standards so to you personally things like these are relative

You literally have a finite amount of time to exist and enjoy existing, so any time you purposefully spend to make yourself feel bad while existing is a waste of time

It could be argued that not instantly reading the first and last page of every chapter and ending the book or using cheats to finish a game is "getting off on feeling bad".

No it literally can't, this is one of the most retarded analogies ever, the point of a game is to play it, in fact playing it is the fun part not "skipping to the end", comparing that to purposefully seeking out media and writings that makes you depressed and suicidal isn't even an apples to oranges comparison, its an oranges to basketballs comparison, these two things couldn't be any less related to eachother

Browsing IT and FDS is somewhat the "plot" of the blackpill. It's fun to go through it

No it isn't, you guys just like to focus on this shit, because then it excuses you from focusing on your actual life

IDK, but maybe improving your life based on the black pill is the plot of the black pill, rather that masochistically wasting hours in a circle jerk of suifuel

There is no end goal to these things, why don't you guys spend some time browsing some trading reddit forums, some entrepreneurial reddit forums?............................. nah, lets just spend time feeling like shit :feelstastyman:

It's just fun to pass time.

JFL at what you said at the start and now you say this

I want you to say "pass time", but say it slowly so it sinks in

Now tell me how you aren't wasting time, when your pass time, revolves around you making yourself feel like shit

I'll never understand the masochism of this forum.

Its a distraction, so long as they are busy feeling bad and sharing memes, they don't have to focus on the wreckage that is their life, and things get even easier as they age, because now they can use the legitimate excuse of "its too late to try", so its like their brain is using mental gymnastics to prop up their eternal martyr complex

It doesn't make me feel bad,

Yeah, because you are a masochist, it makes you feel both, but more good because you feel bad

it's lifefuel seeing women struggle from their own entitlement.

"What life fuel its amazing, these bitches sure are struggling having fulfilling sex lives and dating people way above their league while guys like you are virgins for decades on end and probably till death"

Stop coping, this just sounds stupid, wtf about any of this is a struggle for them? (literally nothing)

This is about MASOCHISM, NOT WOMEN STRUGGLING

If you enjoyed women struggling so much there's so many reddit posts about them being abused, beaten, used up and dumped, unable to give birth and their frozen eggs in storage are now defective, etc, etc, etc

BUT NO, YOU CHOOSE THE POSTS WHERE YOU GET MOCKED, DISRESPECTED, RIDICULED, ETC

Stop lying to yourself, there's so many better posts related to women struggling, this is about incels struggling, you struggling, you get off on this shit on some level, else you would not seek it out

Last edited:
"What life fuel its amazing, these bitches sure are struggling having fulfilling sex lives and dating people way above their league while guys like you are virgins for decades on end and probably till death"
They don't have fulfilling lives lmao. FDS is the female equivalent of MGTOW, most of them are divorced post-wall roasties jaded and bitter at the opposite sex. For all their bragging about tinder matches or whatever barely any of them have sex and none of them are happy else they wouldn't be on FDS in the first place.

I see nothing extraordinary about she wrote.
FDS is a much more psychopathic place than the .co, which goes to show the absolute state of modern foids, overly compensating for their inferiority vis-a-vis abusive Chads.

They are destined to become masochistic rape fetishists, if they aren't already suppressing this tendency within themselves, that is, and compensating for it with conscious attempts at psychopathic goal-orientation.
FDS members lack introspection but not entitlement. They probably share memes and twitter post about dating failures

It isn't at all, you just base everything you think and do on subjective standards so to you personally things like these are relative

You literally have a finite amount of time to exist and enjoy existing, so any time you purposefully spend to make yourself feel bad while existing is a waste of time

No it literally can't, this is one of the most retarded analogies ever, the point of a game is to play it, in fact playing it is the fun part not "skipping to the end", comparing that to purposefully seeking out media and writings that makes you depressed and suicidal isn't even an apples to oranges comparison, its an oranges to basketballs comparison, these two things couldn't be any less related to eachother

No it isn't, you guys just like to focus on this shit, because then it excuses you from focusing on your actual life

IDK, but maybe improving your life based on the black pill is the plot of the black pill, rather that masochistically wasting hours in a circle jerk of suifuel

There is no end goal to these things, why don't you guys spend some time browsing some trading reddit forums, some entrepreneurial reddit forums?............................. nah, lets just spend time feeling like shit :feelstastyman:

JFL at what you said at the start and now you say this

I want you to say "pass time", but say it slowly so it sinks in

Now tell me how you aren't wasting time, when your pass time, revolves around you making yourself feel like shit

Its a distraction, so long as they are busy feeling bad and sharing memes, they don't have to focus on the wreckage that is their life, and things get even easier as they age, because now they can use the legitimate excuse of "its too late to try", so its like their brain is using mental gymnastics to prop up their eternal martyr complex

Yeah, because you are a masochist, it makes you feel both, but more good because you feel bad

Stop coping, this just sounds stupid, wtf about any of this is a struggle for them? (literally nothing)

This is about MASOCHISM, NOT WOMEN STRUGGLING

If you enjoyed women struggling so much there's so many reddit posts about them being abused, beaten, used up and dumped, unable to give birth and their frozen eggs in storage are now defective, etc, etc, etc

BUT NO, YOU CHOOSE THE POSTS WHERE YOU GET MOCKED, DISRESPECTED, RIDICULED, ETC

Stop lying to yourself, there's so many better posts related to women struggling, this is about incels struggling, you struggling, you get off on this shit on some level, else you would not seek it out
Yup. As has been posted by me and others here many times. The blackpill is self evident. I don't need confirmation from women to show that when my life experience and others sharing their stories about their life have already confirmed it.

Last edited:
> Most men have zero standards because they are too ugly.
>Men have high standards

:feelswhat::feelstastyman::dafuckfeels:

:reeeeee:
Jfl, it sounds like a noodle from Philippines - Xi Ayala

Do I sense some feeling of entitlement here?

[COPE]
They don't have fulfilling lives lmao. FDS is the female equivalent of MGTOW, most of them are divorced post-wall roasties jaded and bitter at the opposite sex. For all their bragging about tinder matches or whatever barely any of them have sex
[/COPE]

I had to try and implement new formatting tags for that level of cope

and none of them are happy else they wouldn't be on FDS in the first place.

JFL I like how a masochist can't comprehend sadism

By your logic all of larps that come where aren't happy right?

It can't be that the are simply coming here, getting off on feeling better than others

@IamJacksBrokenHeart was recently found out to be a larping Chadlite and banned, and often posted "sarcastic" posts about being with his girlfriend

Its ironic that your inability to see your own masochism is blocking you from recognizing the simple fact that sadists exist, someone persecuting and taunting others doesn't mean they hate their life, that's a cope

That literally sounds like the blue pilled shit people say about bullies - "Don't worry your life is better than theirs, they are probably getting abused at home, and their future won't be as bright as yours"

Bullies lives in reality (more success, more sex, higher status):

[COPE]

[/COPE]

I had to try and implement new formatting tags for that level of cope

JFL I like how a masochist can't comprehend sadism

By your logic all of larps that come where aren't happy right?

It can't be that the are simply coming here, getting off on feeling better than others

@IamJacksBrokenHeart was recently found out to be a larping Chadlite and banned, and often posted "sarcastic" posts about being with his girlfriend

Its ironic that your inability to see your own masochism is blocking you from recognizing the simple fact that sadists exist, someone persecuting and taunting others doesn't mean they hate their life, that's a cope

That literally sounds like the blue pilled shit people say about bullies - "Don't worry your life is better than theirs, they are probably getting abused at home, and their future won't be as bright as yours"

Bullies lives in reality (more success, more sex, higher status):
So you think they are stacies or what? J F L :lul:
They literally advocate for women living without men. 99% of their posts are either about hating men or about their single life. But sure they all secretly have Chad partners and happy families :feelskek: :feelskek:
Next you're gonna tell me that MGTOWs are Chads in reality jfl. You know what I call that? C O P E.

So you think they are stacies or what? J F L :lul:

The ultimate sign of someone who knows they are wrong, jumping to extremes over the obvious

Do you think a woman has to be a stacey to get sex on a consistent basis, YES OR NO?

They literally advocate for women living without men. 99% of their posts are either about hating men or about their single life

Yeah, just like how all these liberal female ethnic pundits are anti white male, but they are all dating, fucking and married to white men, if you think these FDS women aren't fucking on a regular basis you are truly deluded, women's actions are what matter not their rhetoric

I find it funny how the most general rule (go by women's words not their actions) gets thrown out the window whenever it is convenient

All of a sudden all of the thing we know to be fact is no longer true

But sure they all secretly have Chad partners and happy families :feelskek: :feelskek:

Like I said above: "The ultimate sign of someone who knows they are wrong, jumping to extremes over the obvious"

Also you are moving the goal posts now in desperation, the argument isn't about them having a family, its about them having sex, and they do, regularly, unlike you or me, so their lives are 100 times better, keep coping though

Next you're gonna tell me that MGTOWs are Chads in reality jfl. You know what I call that? C O P E.

You are even misusing the term cope, you are just one of the typical users on this site that throws around terms like they're just memes

"Cope" implies that one is substituting something for the thing they really wanting and/or lying to themselves, with the added reasoning that the lie makes them feel better about something

Why would I need to think of MGTOWs as Chads?

How does that make me feel better?

Where is the substitution?

You guys need to spend less time memeing and more time actually trying to be rational, its like speaking to children sometimes smh

Last edited:
bro , it was a misundestanding , i am not the guy from reddit .
the sarcastic posts were just shitposting in the sewers , but it was fringe shit so imma stop posting stuff like that now .

Lol, the title of that thread is a straight lie. But what can you expect from a talking hole who posts on reddit.

The ultimate sign of someone who knows they are wrong, jumping to extremes over the obvious

Do you think a woman has to be a stacey to get sex on a consistent basis, YES OR NO?

Yeah, just like how all these liberal female ethnic pundits are anti white male, but they are all dating, fucking and married to white men, if you think these FDS women aren't fucking on a regular basis you are truly deluded, women's actions are what matter not their rhetoric

I find it funny how the most general rule (go by women's words not their actions) gets thrown out the window whenever it is convenient

All of a sudden all of the thing we know to be fact is no longer true

Like I said above: "The ultimate sign of someone who knows they are wrong, jumping to extremes over the obvious"

Also you are moving the goal posts now in desperation, the argument isn't about them having a family, its about them having sex, and they do, regularly, unlike you or me, so their lives are 100 times better, keep coping though

You are even misusing the term cope, you are just one of the typical users on this site that throws around terms like they're just memes

"Cope" implies that one is substituting something for the thing they really wanting and/or lying to themselves, with the added reasoning that the lie makes them feel better about something

Why would I need to think of MGTOWs as Chads?

How does that make me feel better?

Where is the substitution?

You guys need to spend less time memeing and more time actually trying to be rational, its like speaking to children sometimes smh
You're trying to come off as intellectual with your armchair psychology here and use fds to prove your point. That's why you're coping, you're not as smart as you think you are.

Yes they have sex or at least had sex. But all they can get is getting pumped and dumped by Chads and they hate it. They know their fertility runs out in a few years so if they ever want a family they have to lock down a man asap. But they cannot do it and they're fucking miserable about it. All their fds shit is just a c o p e for the fact they failed to fulfill their biological imperative. Are their lives better than ours? Probably, they're women after all. But if they feel at least a little bit of the pain we do that's good enough for me.

"I hate this world"

Wow, you must have it so hard.

What the fuck. Is she saying since men are often the ones who introduce the idea of where to go for a date we are acting entitled and controlling? How on earth does suggesting to go for a walk somehow mean we think it’s all about us?? As if it’s our birthright to demand things from you? Give me a fucking break. Dramatic ass.

She said most men have sero standards not high standards

It is such a futile and pitiful endeavor, but they cannot help themselves, as the avariciousness and greed of these queens knows no bounds..
I love this. You described the OP’s mentality perfectly.

lol, I hate roast beefs.

He's innocent dude. ask @SergeantIncel or @Master

You're trying to come off as intellectual with your armchair psychology here and use fds to prove your point. That's why you're coping, you're not as smart as you think you are.

Its obvious who the coping one is here JFL, you're the one trying to argue that these women hate their lives or something, someone having higher standards than you doesn't mean their life is bad, they'll just end up complaining more despite having a better life than you. Your logic is seriously flawed here, and I'll elaborate on that in the next quote

Yes they have sex or at least had sex. But all they can get is getting pumped and dumped by Chads and they hate it

Let me make this simple for you, a "dry spill" (time without having sex) for a woman or Chad is like 2 weeks, maybe less

Just because they "hate" their dry spill doesn't mean that its a "negative" that you can see as some kind of "lifefuel", that is not only ridiculous its pathetic

Their standards are higher than yours so they'll complain about less, you have set the bar really fucking low if you are trying to find happiness ins someone complaining about their life being only 80% better than yours :lul: (wtf is wrong with you)

Your logic is seriously off here, its like saying that "suffering is relative", by your logic today I haven't ate much because I'm kinda broke, so I guess I'm suffering like some African in Somalia right now huh while typing on my laptop in my comfy room JFL

You are basically trying to argue because something annoys them, they aren't happy, no THEY ARE HAPPY, they are STILL JUST GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE MINOR ANNOYANCES IN THEIR LIFE

Again, its funny how the things we know to be true about women shift based on the argument one wants to make

In another thread you'll be saying how women have unrealistic standards and love to complain, yet for someone reason you don't take that into account hair, NOW WHEN ITS CONVENIENT TO YOUR ARGUMENT THEIR COMPLAINTS AND STANDARDS ARE VALID AND THEY ARE DEFINITELY ARE "SUFFERING" OR "MISERABLE"

They know their fertility runs out in a few years so if they ever want a family they have to lock down a man asap

JFL at this "muh wall"cope, not all women want to have children, many are satisified just being able to fuck an endless stream of attractive men, travel, hang out with friends, etc, in fact, THEY ALL ARE LIVING THE AVERAGE MAN'S DREAM LIFE

If you could just travel, hang out with friends, and fuck an endless stream of beautiful women you wouldn't choose that life?

For the women that want to have children, they can simply go to a sperm bank and literally pick Chad sperm, the end, and women can work and earn in these times, so they can raise the child buy themselves, and more likely than not they'll get a betabuxx to help them raise it

He's innocent dude. ask @SergeantIncel or @Master

So some redditor just took his name and larped as him?, seems really odd to pick such an obscure user

Last edited:
What the fuck. Is she saying since men are often the ones who introduce the idea of where to go for a date we are acting entitled and controlling? How on earth does suggesting to go for a walk somehow mean we think it’s all about us?? As if it’s our birthright to demand things from you? Give me a fucking break. Dramatic ass.
I think she's offended a sub 8 would want to meet in person instead of jestermaxxing her for nothing