Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Straight outta whore’s (my coworker’s mouth)

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I overheard my coworker foid speaking to other foid: “ 185 cm is a BARE MINIMUM for me. The bigger, the better”. Please notice that she is 160 cm goblina with a body shape of a minion from despicable me, flat pancake face and potbelly. Also stinks like jackass ass
And has no boobz despite the massive weight

Last edited:
I feel so sorry for every Incel that can't NEET. :feelscomfy:

women consider men more disposable than their iPhones and they wonder why we don't respect them too much

160 cm goblina with a body shape of a minion from despicable me, flat pancake face and potbelly.
I wonder if these bitches even know how they look like.

I wonder if these bitches even know how they look like.
I doubt it

A coworker at my old job casually said that she has her dating app set to filter guys 6 ft and up....they see nothing wrong with sexually excluding a guy based on a trait he has no control over, yet men are the shallow pigs

Lets be real here, the big problem are the simps. Without simps these things have no value. Without value they will have to lower their standards.

If she is that ugly, her "demands" are the only power she has. She uses that to tell herself she is viable.

I overheard my coworker foid speaking to other foid: “ 185 cm is a BARE MINIMUM for me. The bigger, the better”. Please notice that she is 160 cm goblina with a body shape of a minion from despicable me, flat pancake face and potbelly. Also stinks like jackass ass
And has no boobz despite the massive weight
I hope you give 0 effort to that job. And sabotage the very foid's standing with their boss. Make them late for their assignment, etc. Stress them out so they fight with their boyfriends and she gets dumped

Lets be real here, the big problem are the simps. Without simps these things have no value. Without value they will have to lower their standards.

I feel so sorry for every Incel that can't NEET. :feelscomfy:
NEET lifestyle is a good one. I'm not exactly a NEET cause I work from home (programming)

Simps are terrible for economy. They waste cash on useless shit (women) and artificially bump prices. Fiscally criminal scumbags.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back