Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Striking similarity in voting between my "Ukraine or Russia support" poll and my "did you get the COVID vaccine?" poll.

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

Notice how the MAJORITY of incels voted in favor of NATO globohomo and the kikecine. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: As you can see, over 50% of incels are just like the leftist NPC cucks they love to hate so much. Many incels pretend to be "based", but what they actually are is weak and delusional because they've proven themselves to be susceptible to neoliberal globohomo brainwashing. I think it would just take them a little bit of a push to convert them to leftist feminists. Looks like IncelTears is winning.

Last edited:
I can't believe so many "Incels" on this website took the Vaccine.

Heil Azov and Heil Favci

Well, I agree.

Most incels would become white knights and simps for just a short hug from a foid.

Also, I never got the vaccine and I am doing just fine.

Most incels would become white knights and simps for just a short hug from a foid.
They're the weakest people here. They are mentally incapable of withstanding the constant pervasive onslaught of jewish propaganda.
Also, I never got the vaccine and I am doing just fine.
Same.

I think kikecine is explained by most governments and workplaces enforcing it. I didn't take the kikecine but then again the government here is incompetent.

Ukraine is probably explained by a combination of russophobia/communistphobia in western users and users from the butthurt belt.

but then again the government here is incompetent.
Government has no right to force a hastily produced experimental kikecine on its people. I wore N95 masks everywhere but didn't go near a needle.

Lifefuel for @LesscoBlob and @Arch Anemone

Download 2

Why do Russian supporters have to make inane polls and try to “connect the dots”. This is getting as bad as the “election is going to be recertification for trump anytime now fags”.

I am just saying Putin can turn back anytime he likes no one has a gun to his head. He stepped foot first in Ukraine and started to shed blood. He can be “pro Christianity thrad wife values” all within the Russian boarder.

Why do Russian supporters have to make inane polls and try to “connect the dots”. This is getting as bad as the “election is going to be recertification for trump anytime now fags”.

I am just saying Putin can turn back anytime he likes no one has a gun to his head. He stepped foot first in Ukraine and started to shed blood. He can be “pro Christianity thrad wife values” all within the Russian boarder.
Indded he started this war pointlessly and then fucking failed at winning it too.

Why NATO come close to Russia borders and even want to take Ukraine and Georgia despite Western leaders promising in 1990-1991 that NATO will not go to the East?
This organization was created against USSR/Russia and you think that Russia shouldn't worry that NATO wants to control significant parts of former Russian Empire/USSR? How delusional are you?

Indded he started this war pointlessly and then fucking failed at winning it too.
He started the war because West gained control over Ukraine in 2014. Ukraine is very close to Russia culturally and historically. What the West is doing in Ukraine?

He started the war because West gained control over Ukraine in 2014. Ukraine is very close to Russia culturally and historically. What the West is doing in Ukraine?
Ukraine is now to serve the west. Russia is too weak and incompetent clearly to hold it. The west as vile/degenerate as it is, is stronger and thus deserves Ukraine.

Ukraine is now to serve the west. Russia is too weak and incompetent clearly to hold it. The west as vile/degenerate as it is, is stronger and thus deserves Ukraine.
KYS

I just got the vaccine because I needed it to travel (no I couldn't delay it or cancel it, was important) and there was no way around it without spending a lot of money in hotels.

Didn't have fever or felt bad after the second dose like most people so at least I have that kek

Wait a minute, I took the vaccine because I wanted to die and it failed me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back