Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Struggle and disarray. Feelings of loss, lies, and confusion in the modern world. Where do we go from here?

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
Today I felt the loss of honor. I felt the loss of love. I felt, for a moment, the feeling of being wanted. This feeling, the warmth it brings, is like no other. It was fleeting. I tried to keep it close, but ive never held it before. I slipped so fast. Now Im left with the sharp and rigid pieces, they are scattered all over my once pristine life just a second ago. Was it worth it? I cant tell. Will I hold it again? Unlikely haha... The loss is piercing. Things fluctuate, they always have, small mistakes that come back to bit you in the ass, the very inconsistency of life. It is ordered I believe, yeah.

Does true friendship really exist anymore? Idk 21st century western world... probably not. most likely just some hedonistic biological fill. talk to a mirror if thats what you want. Oh yeah thats right deep down i think you know were more then just some biological mass.

GREAT SCOTT!!!! All within the Lord's plan. Did he rid me of an impurity, of a threat, of temptation? Is this punishment, reward, a test? Has this occurred as an event of the world? I feel that my prayers were somehow answered. Maybe this immense change will be good. idk.

TWO DAYS STARTING TOMMOROW... I wont be fully recuperated even in the day I scheduled. What an awful time to fall into temptation. I never learn my lesson. Im a lazy sloth. May the Lord GOD have mercy on me, a weak sinner.

Got two things tommorow, lets get that number up. What for. This is going to be an awful weak, the wave just started.

Was it worth it? Can't even show my face around anymore, others want to see me fail. I'm really nothing to them. I do not want to be of this world, I want to live in unison with my Creator.

Can the intrinsic value of human life diminish? When is justice vengeance and the other way around? How can I morally restore my honor.

What will tomorrow bring? The consistency of life, which in nature, is inconsistent but ordered in this way. So what do I stand for, I feel unfulfilled. I do not know my place here. Now that I am on my own, fully, What is the nature of man? How can I live in union with Christ. How can we live in a world that persecutes us? How can life prevail where the very purpose of existence has come into question.

God, it has been rough. What should I do... yip and yap. Well guys, lets keep going.

I had it in the palm of my hand and I lost it. Its not my fault.. The world imposed it. So what am I to do? and how?

Do you guys know this feeling? I guess to describe it: imprisoned.

Cant say its nice to post here again, who am I talking to

the night is grey.

anyone? yk what i mean?

Pray, work out, fight. The journey continues mate. :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

So a roastie gave you an ioi (indicator of interest)?

Paraphrasing the Twisted Sisters, life is a game we gotta lose though it's a life we gotta choose.

Each moment you enjoy life, even in the knowledge it won't last forever, is an individual victory to savor.