Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel stuck in waiting game, no work, just waiting

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
For past few days, instead of having lots of work or some work. I literally have no work, nor meetings. Just am stuck waiting because the work I am doing requires me to wait for someone else to finish their work and then me to check it and move it along and start my own work from it.

Basically means an entire week of me just rotting and doing nothing. Now while I would normally be happy with doing nothing. It is kind of annoying to just be rotting and have nothing to do.

@incelerated you have similar stuff happen?

For past few days, instead of having lots of work or some work. I literally have no work, nor meetings. Just am stuck waiting because the work I am doing requires me to wait for someone else to finish their work and then me to check it and move it along and start my own work from it.

Basically means an entire week of me just rotting and doing nothing. Now while I would normally be happy with doing nothing. It is kind of annoying to just be rotting and have nothing to do.
Have you considered reading spiritual stuff or bookmaxxing? Basically take the white pill. Judging by your avi and profile name you prolly know what I mean @JayGoptri can you help him

better than rotting inside the work place tbh

Have you considered reading spiritual stuff or bookmaxxing? Basically take the white pill. Judging by your avi and profile name you prolly know what I mean @JayGoptri can you help him
I already have done that and am doing stuff like it but I can't book Maxx more than an hour a day. It becomes too much

Do you work from home? Thats a gold mine but I waste most of this time with retarded shit aside from audiobooks and homegymmaxxxing

Do you work from home? Thats a gold mine but I waste most of this time with retarded shit aside from audiobooks and homegymmaxxxing
yes I work from home. 1/5 of the days lots of work. 3/5 days some work. 1/5 days little work. But this week been an exception. All I have been doing is rotting and rotting and more rot.

yes I work from home. 1/5 of the days lots of work. 3/5 days some work. 1/5 days little work. But this week been an exception. All I have been doing is rotting and rotting and more rot.
Transcend trucel you are one of the best users this forum has ever seen, your posts always put a smile on my face! You deserve better, i hate my life (In fortnite) and your posts ameliorate my shitty days.

Religon is cope tbh, in islam Chadullah Sultan gets 1000 concubines meanwhile abdullah has to die in a war.

@Transcended Trucel btw how can i make my own thread?

Transcend trucel you are one of the best users this forum has ever seen, your posts always put a smile on my face! You deserve better, i hate my life (In fortnite) and your posts ameliorate my shitty days.

Religon is cope tbh, in islam Chadullah Sultan gets 1000 concubines meanwhile abdullah has to die in a war.

@Transcended Trucel btw how can i make my own thread?
you will likely need around 50-500 posts. Not sure about the exact number, to be able to post threads. Eventually a button like this will show up and you will be able to post.
D31DC5FF CC68 489C 8C56 8AE55361C9E7

you will likely need around 50-500 posts. Not sure about the exact number, to be able to post threads. Eventually a button like this will show up and you will be able to post. View attachment 705426
Fair enough, brocel i am treated like i am subhuman. I read you are decent looking, have a 7 inch d1ck but you are trucel due to being 5'5 height, right?

What height would you need to have been a slayer? If you were 6ft in America would you be a chadpreetlite? Perhaps chadpreet! What about 6'2?

My only positive trait is my slightly abv avg height, but it makes me a target for relentless abuse.

Fair enough, brocel i am treated like i am subhuman. I read you are decent looking, have a 7 inch d1ck but you are trucel due to being 5'5 height, right?

What height would you need to have been a slayer? If you were 6ft in America would you be a chadpreetlite? Perhaps chadpreet! What about 6'2?

My only positive trait is my slightly abv avg height, but it makes me a target for relentless abuse.
if I was 6'0 would have been able to reach high tier normies maybe and with surgery maxxing Chadpreetlite. But that isn't possible and I am too old now to justify any looks Maxxing.

if I was 6'0 would have been able to reach high tier normies maybe and with surgery maxxing Chadpreetlite. But that isn't possible and I am too old now to justify any looks Maxxing.
What advice is would you give to a 19 yr old 6'2 bad faced poor ethnic in the west?

What advice is would you give to a 19 yr old 6'2 bad faced poor ethnic in the west?
money Maxx hard then surgery Maxx face wise. Then should be ready to go for Ascension

How should he moneymax if he is a highschool dropout?
GED -> trades or college -> research a path which gives 6 figures fast and grind towards it

GED -> trades or college -> research a path which gives 6 figures fast and grind towards it
Thanks, would you say a guy would benefit from roids if he's 6'2 and not super ugly?

Ill do whatever it takes to ascend (in video game)

Thanks, would you say a guy would benefit from roids if he's 6'2 and not super ugly?

Ill do whatever it takes to ascend (in video game)
I would say yes. Do your research though. You might not even need the roofs to get to a good spot. If you do do the roofs, start with test first. Other shit afterwards. test is the base

I would say yes. Do your research though. You might not even need the roofs to get to a good spot. If you do do the roofs, start with test first. Other shit afterwards. test is the base
Thanks, you mistyping roids as roofs is so funny

Test is bad from what i read, have you touched roids? Or at least researched them brocel?

My shitskin ethnic parents already gave me a horrendous deformed skull shape and severe hair loss by 17, i am hanging onto my shitty hair for now but i don't know what to decide.

Some roids e.g nandrolone are safe

Last edited:
Thanks, you mistyping roids as roofs is so funny

Test is bad from what i read, have you touched roids? Or at least researched them brocel?

My shitskin ethnic parents already gave me a horrendous deformed skull shape and severe hair loss by 17, i am hanging onto my shitty hair for now but i don't know what to decide.

Some roids e.g nandrolone are safe
I looked into roids but never ended up doing them. but it was probably years ago, so my knowledge is outdated. There is a Reddit sub which has lots of info. probably best to visit those and see then. Given your hairloss risk, you gotta do extra research

I looked into roids but never ended up doing them. but it was probably years ago, so my knowledge is outdated. There is a Reddit sub which has lots of info. probably best to visit those and see then. Given your hairloss risk, you gotta do extra research
Yeah i did a lot of research on roids, i can finally afford them and i have very little to lose, and so much to gain

The only good thing abt being a trucel is roids are a win either way, worst case i get jacked and now im feared

Best case i get the former as well as ascension, but idk abt ascension I've tried so much but when you are alone only online dating is an option

I'd recommend watching or listening to debates. Can do it whilst chopping trees on runescape or some shit too.

@incelerated you have similar stuff happen?
Rarely. And when it happens they give us mundane work to do like "complete the files" which involves going through older project files and addind utterly useless formalities to them.
And by files I mean literal files and folders, we still use 100% paper for auditing.

Rarely. And when it happens they give us mundane work to do like "complete the files" which involves going through older project files and addind utterly useless formalities to them.
And by files I mean literal files and folders, we still use 100% paper for auditing.
damn archaic as fuck

Not happy when working, not happy when not.