Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Students mad cuz based student wore German guard costume

Imagine raising your hand slightly is called a nazi salute JFL
this was in the US right?

Kikes mad, Kikes mad kikes mad kikes mad.

Goosestep, not goosewalk.
Not a Nazi Salute.

Twitter post made for attention.

nazi salute lmao have they ever seen a historical video?

Based david i would have joined him too
Death to cucks and fuck u.s for being a failed state jfl those kids are probably trannies

I thought on halloween you were suppose to dress up as monsters :feelsjuice: Did this person forget that

That's GDR military uniform not of Nazi Germany, plus he didn't do the roman salute

Gay. When will western society stop sperging over ww2?

I guess he knew that jews are too cucked to shoot him for this insult.

That's not a salute
I will show you how to salute me, El Duce

If he put a Ukrainian flag on the helmet he would’ve been fine

Based amerimutt keep the soy fags seething

Based student is probably just proud of his ancestors and wanted to emulate them. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

What was he going to expect?

If that’s the US isn’t that protected under first amendment @PPEcel ?

More people need to dress up as Hitler/SS/wermacht soldiers, hilarious how it triggers people so easily

If that’s the US isn’t that protected under first amendment @PPEcel ?
I'm going to say no, because it occurred on campus at a high school.

While the First Amendment extends to high school students, they are nowhere near as expansive as a student's right to expression off campus. Because of the "special characteristics of the school environment," Hazelwood School District v. Kuhlmeier, 484 U.S. 260, 266 (1988), the U.S. Supreme Court has allowed grade schools to regulate certain categories of speech on campus.

These categories are:
  • Indecent, lewd, or vulgar speech. See Bethel School District v. Fraser, 478 U.S. 675 (1986).
  • Speech that promotes illegal drug use. See Morse v. Frederick, 551 U.S. 393 (2007).
  • Speech that others may reasonably perceive as bearing the imprimatur of the school, such as that of a school newspaper. See Hazelwood.
  • Speech that “materially disrupts classwork or involves substantial disorder or invasion of the rights of others". Tinker v. Des Moines, 393 U.S. 503 (1969).
These combined allow schools a great deal of leeway to regulate speech on campus. A public high school choosing to ban Nazi uniforms from the Halloween costume parade at school is unlikely to violate the First Amendment.

The on-campus and off-campus distinction is important, however. A school would violate the First Amendment if they punished a student for wearing a Nazi uniform outside of school. I previously wrote about a case that the Tenth Circuit heard earlier this year:

That is an EAST german COMMUNIST uniform jfl

Damn that dude just ruined any chances he had of socializing during high school.

Fuck the school for punishing him